“KANYE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE JEWS” PROJECTED AT FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL GAME WITH GOVERNER DESANTIS IN ATTENDANCE

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
the pandemic was the beginning of the dark future that waits ahead, saturn entered aquaruis corresponding with lockdowns. Kobes death was a commencement ritual.
Buried in corona, ca, kobe is also short for jacob, that father of israel, it seems humans largely are just puppets for celestial stageplay
Put the blunt down :what:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the pandemic was the beginning of the dark future that waits ahead, saturn entered aquaruis corresponding with lockdowns. Kobes death was a commencement ritual.
Buried in corona, ca, kobe is also short for jacob, that father of israel, it seems humans largely are just puppets for celestial stageplay
Stop with conspiracies. The real conspiracy is that The American right (who are backed by Big Oil companies and other wealthy elites) are getting more radicalized and violent. And too many Americans are so dumb down and inundated with right wing propaganda they're completely oblivious to how extreme things are getting.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Alan Johnson NEGGED ME FOR MAKING THIS THREAD

:mjpls:
Look at the account you linked. People like Trump and DeSantis empower anti-Semites among other odious people, but that account glorifies them both. And bigots like Ben Shapiro. I can't stand Kanye West and I believe he's getting what he deserves for the stupid shyt he's spreading, but I can't stand people like you or the ones who run that account or the racist commenters. Stop posting their bullshyt on here.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put the blunt down :what:
the vaccine also found fda approval on his birthday, the shutdown of the NBA was coincdentally the first cautionary measure that caught the nation by surprise, there are other paralles but I wont get into it, its frivilous when you have real world consequences manifesting rigth now, we are just play things afterall, the realm of the esoteric isnt meant to be our pastime

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Look at the account you linked. People like Trump and DeSantis empower anti-Semites among other odious people, but that account glorifies them both. And bigots like Ben Shapiro. I can't stand Kanye West and I believe he's getting what he deserves for the stupid shyt he's spreading, but I can't stand people like you or the ones who run that account or the racist commenters. Stop posting their bullshyt on here.

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE ACCOUNT THE POST CAME FROM

THE FACT THAT YOU FOCUS ON THAT INSTEAD OF JEWS BEING PUBLICLY UNDER ATTACK IS TELLING

JEWS ARE NOT A MONOLITH.. THERE ARE BOTH LEFTWING AND RIGHTWING JEWS. IF U WANA DISCUSS THAT, START A SEPARATE THREAD FOR IT.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE ACCOUNT THE POST CAME FROM

THE FACT THAT YOU FOCUS ON THAT INSTEAD OF JEWS BEING PUBLICLY UNDER ATTACK IS TELLING

JEWS ARE NOT A MONOLITH.. THERE ARE BOTH LEFTWING AND RIGHTWING JEWS. IF U WANA DISCUSS THAT, START A SEPARATE THREAD FOR IT.
I hate how this idiot is lending a hand to jr. nazis in training and further spreading hate against Jews.

I hate it when people use sources that spread hate as well and I'm not going to stop pointing it out.

The thing that Kanye and the people behind that account have in common is that they both propagate hate against Black people. And I hate that shyt too. Am I supposed to ignore that?

Last edited:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
:russ: Ain’t no way you prepared to see that in real life.

I take back my previous comment about us living in the Sega CD version of the matrix. We in the Atari Jaguar version.
We are living in the one of these
s-l640.jpg

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Why wouldn’t you just play the video and judge for yourself?

:mjlol:

Because I'm not Jewish and therefore don't make the rules on what is [considered] anti-semitism and what's not.

So even though I watched the video, I still had the common sense to ask another Jew if it's anti-semitic since they should know.

Why would a Rabbi be against his own people?

:dahell:

Why would Candace Owens wear a WLM t-shirt?