kanye has literally carried hip hop and rap music on his back for the past 10 years

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
bruh, he's given all of these albums that range from classic to great :whew:.... there's really no exaggeration here :yeshrug:

2013KanyeWestAlbums_Blog_240613.jpg

:banderas: yo how you have a resume like that though? :what:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
from his solo albums to the singles, songs, and albums he's produced and or been involved in for other artists of the last 10 years as well :whew:

i've spoke on it before... him bein' the best hip hop artist since 04' and all, here

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/kanye-west-been-the-best-artist-in-all-of-hip-hop-since-04.204430/

but ye' has literally kept it hip hop to the fullest by not conformin' and givin' in and bein' placed inside of a box, he don't follow trends, he sets them. that's what hip hop and rap it ain't been a more intriguin', interestin', and inspirin' artist in all of hip hop since ye been on the scene. his level of creativity and vision in music is miles, valleys and peaks ahead of everyone else

i'm also convinced kanye ain't got not a one weak or horrible album in his catalog. in fact, his catalog is one of the greatest. i know a lot of people didn't care for too much for the yeezus album, however i think that'll be one of those albums that'll take some time to appreciate because it was so far left of everythin' else at the time. but i hear the brilliance in it.

kanye is just in another realm and or space than all these other rappers, he keeps people guessin' what his next move will be musically :wow:

Sorry for the bed breh I thought you said Kendrick.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
OP is correct, the dudes in here who disagree are only really saying that they fear progression and thats what Ye brought to the game with each new album:yeshrug:
Besides Yeezus that was:trash:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
OP is correct, the dudes in here who disagree are only really saying that they fear progression and thats what Ye brought to the game with each new album:yeshrug:
Besides Yeezus that was:trash:

Yeezus ain't in my rota. anymore, but I fukked with it for a while. That production was something else breh.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Yeezus ain't in my rota. anymore, but I fukked with it for a while. That production was something else breh.
I shouldn't say it was complete garbage, had a few bangers and some trash. It was weird it would be like :lawd: then :stopitslime: then back to:lawd:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I shouldn't say it was complete garbage, had a few bangers and some trash. It was weird it would be like :lawd: then :stopitslime: then back to:lawd:

That shyt was so angry breh. Hold My Liquor had me like ::mjlol:

"Then Her Auntie Came Over, Skinny bytch With No Shoulders! Telling You That I'm Bogus, bytch you don't even know us!"

That shyt hit home. I hate getting lectures from people's family.

It was an angry album. New Slaves, I Am A God, Black Skinhead. Just angry angry shyt.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Carried it where, exactly? Part of me thinks the threadstarter is Kanye. :patrice: