kanye has literally carried hip hop and rap music on his back for the past 10 years

Derek Jeter

Manchester United Fam
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas and Columbia, Mo
so much truth
PNL8u4z.gif

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I grew up to him man. I grew a little more with every album he dropped. I got moments to every Ye' album. He doesnt have ONE mediocre album. Not one. All his albums are 8's and up. It's amazing breh.

kanye's run from 04 to now has reminded me of what prince's was like in the 80's (80' - 87') because they both found new ways of reinventin' themselves with each album. i agree, kanye's albums have been like these moments that's defined music at that particular but have also transcended time because the music he makes is classic and timeless.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Wayne is more influential than Kanye. Just look around the game...all the most prominent artist from Kendrick to Drake to Thug has credited Wayne as their main influence. Auto - tune rap is now a thing in rap. That says a lot to me
the only thing Lil Wayne taught everyone was that if you flooded the airwaves with enough shytty mixtape songs you were too lazy to even write verses for, you could build a fanbase of clowns who think you're the GOAT.

Lil B took it to heart. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
kanye's run from 04 to now has reminded me of what prince's was like in the 80's (80' - 87') because they both found new ways of reinventin' themselves with each album. i agree, kanye's albums have been like these moments that's defined music at that particular but have also transcended time because the music he makes is classic and timeless.
Kanye is the last of a dying breed :sadcam: ain't nobody out right now they could be heir to the throne.