Kanye dumps nike confirms deal with Adiads

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Nike fukked up. Should have stopped being greedy snakes and give in to Kanye demands. His sneakers are iconic in the sneaker community for whatever reasons. Its not like Nike is worth billions so for them to try to jerk ye around is fukked up. I hope it works well with a Adidas. And I hope Nike releases Yeezy I & IIs in larger numbers.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many, friend?

Quite a few (most of em terrible imo but influence is influence)

- Yeezy's were so popular Nike decide to put out a cheaper offbrand version of them called the Skysteppers

Nike-Air-Yeezy-2.jpg

Nike-Sky-Stepper-Mens-Shoe-599277_002_A.jpg

kanye rocking leather skirts/kilt (:scusthov:)

o-KANYE-WEST-SKIRT-570.jpg
skirt....jpg

Sports shorts and rocking sports apparel over sports jogging tights (this one is half kanye half ASAP Mob)

tumblr_mexlhilbpk1qfcqfoo1_1280.jpg

that's asap nast rocking pryrex vision who kicked off that trend (pyrex vision is owned by virgil abloh, kanye's art director for DONDA (I think) and personal stylist and owns RSVP Gallery in Chicago

1.0x0.jpg
(those are french brehs)

3073319_IMG_2967.jpg

remember when the coli made that thread about kanye being demonic and wearing demonic jogging pants???? :troll:

kanye.jpg
noone in the celebrity power circle or mainstream fashion culture had even heard of KTZ let alone rocked it before this pic of kanye wearing it surfaced. Low and behold, now everyone rocking KTZ

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=celebrities ktz&client=firefox-a&hs=Zti&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Nd2UUpnAF8yBhAeO0IGgCQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=539

^^^^^
that's a google image search of celebrities wearing KTZ

Untitled-41.jpg

the whole long t-shirt, sleeveless hoody and leather jogging pants, hoodies with zips on the sides, funnily enough...ALL kanye and Virgil....you coli niccas really don't know how out of touch you guys are

Kanye-West-wearing-Patta-x-Kangaroos-Woodhollow-Heritage-Hiking-Sneaker-Boots-Upscalehype-6.jpg

I can go on and on but it's getting boring

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many, friend?

also, like I posted in the other thread about kanye, he produced these for designer guiseppi zanotti

tumblr_mg87oaRoYS1qkb7blo1_500.jpg
kanye-west-shoes.jpg

Katie Eary (whose very well respected in the fashion industry has designed for Kanye)

been1-480x230.jpg
been-trill-online-shop-opens-01.jpg

^^^^^

google it

stussy-beentrill-hr_FINAL-12.jpg

STUSSY X BEEN TRILL

Ranger21

Pro
Daps
people really dress like that? grown men rockin leather skirts
3cd60aebd897d4144727149023ded85c.gif

Nike fukked up. Should have stopped being greedy snakes and give in to Kanye demands. His sneakers are iconic in the sneaker community for whatever reasons. Its not like Nike is worth billions so for them to try to jerk ye around is fukked up. I hope it works well with a Adidas. And I hope Nike releases Yeezy I & IIs in larger numbers.

what?!

again Nike gives zero fukks about kanye west

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
people really dress like that? grown men rockin leather skirts
3cd60aebd897d4144727149023ded85c.gif

mate :whoa: don't shoot the messenger, they look like fuccing clowns to me as well

but then again, 4X white tees and 42" waist jeans were/are just as ridiculous so :manny:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
its crazy how powerful kanyes whole clique is within this fashion shyt

virgil - pyrex vision (nikkas was really buying 30$ champion t shirts for 100$ + :russ: ) ...and also BEEN TRILL blew up as a line
don c got them leather and snakeskin snap backs poppin (the mitchell & ness ones were goin for like 400+ :russ:
this nikka ibn jasper who at the end of the day is a fukkin barber...got a LV shoe

back in the day you had that nikka taz arnold get tisa poppin when the snapbacks first popped off (they looked like starter jackets/hats)...and he made mcm hot

these nikkas are like the secret society of fashion ...and none of em really do shyt but be friends with kanye :heh:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NIKE will never be short of celebrity endorses.

artists should be thankful there un physically gifted asses are even considered.

that being said.

NIKE don't get dropped, they drop u.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
:what:No. So again your proving my point. Adidas doesn't ONLY put out nice casual sneakers. Some of these coli dudes are fukking idiots.
lol it went above your head lil nikka, don't blame me, blame your educational system.