Kanye dumps nike confirms deal with Adiads

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You think white people are proud of their billionaires? Why the fukk should I be proud of a black billionaire? Not only will Kanye never be a billionaire, I predict that once his fad dies down he will have financial issues due to some kind of fukked up venture. Furthermore, I hope he chokes on a bag of dikks.
Ofc they dont...they've been chillin off of centuries of white privelage and superiority in this country..so they see things differently

But thats not the case for us..as it is just recently in this country we've been given leeway to taste some monetary excellence..

When a group of people are in midst of struggle they are more likely to be more proud of one of their own making it out said struggle

same goes with pain

*Thinks back to that episode of Roots where Toby was given his name* :to:

The care these african american strangers had for one another was strong because they were under oppressive conditions

So...we should care about their only being 7 black billionaires in this country

I want to see more of our people reach that height of wealth..and yes I'll be proud... :umad:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Of course, because the colorways DID sell out. Why they won't release the Reds are between Nike and Kanye. There could be a lot of reasons, Jon Jones shoes coming out, a few lines, waiting for the holidays, the failed deal he just had with them, god fukking knows, ask them.
Selling out a limited quantity sneaker is not a difficult task. And it doesn't make sense to halt production of a product that sells out so fast without Nike making a conscious decision that it may not have been the best thing for them to release right away. What I'm saying is you can't assume Nike "effed up" for not going with whatever demands Ye had.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Ofc they dont...they've been chillin off of centuries of white privelage and superiority in this country..so they see things differently

But thats not the case for us..as it is just recently in this country we've been given leeway to taste some monetary excellence..

When a group of people are in midst of struggle they are more likely to be more proud of one of their own making it out said struggle

same goes with pain

*Thinks back to that episode of Roots where Toby was given his name* :to:

The care these african american strangers had for one another was strong because they were under oppressive conditions

So...we should care about their only being 7 black billionaires in this country

I want to see more of our people reach that height of wealth..and yes I'll be proud... :umad:
Look at fat boy trynna kick knowledge..

:lolbron:

Ranger21

Pro
Daps
Pretty sure Yeezus was an experimental album that wasn't meant to sell millions. He didn't even promote it or have a single on the radio. I wouldnt use Yeezus to set the bar, plus the CD before that was Throne, and it did go Plat, his album before that did as well.

youre are joking right?
-dude had the new slaves video projection appear in 66 location in major cities around the world
-He did the typical SNL promo
-He did a nationwide solo tour around the album...his first solo tour in 5 years
-Def Jam and Kanye tried to pushed Black Skinhead as a radio single...but it didnt even crack the top 60

It might not have been your traditional promo scheme but dont act like it wasnt "even promoted". He wasnt trying to get beat by jcole. But whatever helps you sleep at night

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I
Nike ain't shyt without their black fame. From MJ to Tiger to Venus & Serena and every Hip Hop artist to shout out J's or AF1's....The Nike empire only dominated the sneaker/athletic apparel market because of high power endorsements and joint ventures from black talent. That's all I have to say.

:mjpls:
:childplease:
:gladbron:
:yeshrug:

And they where the 1st apparel company to make a blackman the face of their brand, and also to give a black person equity in their own brand. Phil knight was advised against putting the whole company behind MJ because they white consumer wouldn't like that

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you kno what, the hip hop in me is rooting for him.

You slave ass niccas talmbout "how he switch over from nike to adidas!?!? :patrice:" I haven't ever brought a pair of adidas and I'm never going to but I'm glad he did that

Because they tried to play him you clowns. You niccas always complaining about rappers pimping themselves out like hoes and then when kanye comes around and gives you some real sh1t about how the fashion industry will soak ya style up and then fob you off.

You inferior minded ass niccas :childplease: yes :umad: because you niccas are retarded.

You coli niccas shouldn't be allowed to talk about fashion because you clearly don't getit when it comes to these things and what kanye is always so aggy about.

Do you niccas know how many streetwear trends kanye HIMSELF has birthed over the past 5 years (whether you like them or not).

Do you know how much the industry actually follows him and his crews direction?

Do you know how many products he's ghost produced for high end fashion labels?

And to the dumbass nicca giving stats on how much Nike is worth, its not about profit ad that, if that was the case, YEEZY'S WOULD NEVER EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Nike do these limited shoes because they want to be seen as being cool brand and have fashion icons linked to the brand.

Long story short, NIKE FUCCED UP. (and trust me, there is not one bone in me that's a kanye stan, I haven't enjoyed a kanye album fully since late registration)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said they only let him do 2 shoes in 5 years.

:snoop:

that's around the time scale they give all tier 0 limited edition lines...and the rate in which he put the yeezy's out was down to him slowing sh1t down because of him being a 'perfectionist'.

Do you know how gassed people have been anticipating the red october release?

charknicks

All Star
Daps
He better not try to run in them. We see what Adidas did to D. Rose's knees.

These Chicago cats never learn, do they.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Do you kno what, the hip hop in Hme is rooting for him.

You slave ass niccas talmbout "how he switch over from nike to adidas!?!? :patrice:" I haven't ever brought a pair of adidas and I'm never going to but I'm glad he did that

Because they tried to play him you clowns. You niccas always complaining about rappers pimping themselves out like hoes and then when kanye comes around and gives you some real sh1t about how the fashion industry will soak ya style up and then fob you off.

You inferior minded ass niccas :childplease: yes :umad: because you niccas are retarded.

You coli niccas shouldn't be allowed to talk about fashion because you clearly don't getit when it comes to these things and what kanye is always so aggy about.

Do you niccas know how many streetwear trends kanye HIMSELF has birthed over the past 5 years (whether you like them or not).

Do you know how much the industry actually follows him and his crews direction?

Do you know how many products he's ghost produced for high end fashion labels?

And to the dumbass nicca giving stats on how much Nike is worth, its not about profit ad that, if that was the case, YEEZY'S WOULD NEVER EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Nike do these limited shoes because they want to be seen as being cool brand and have fashion icons linked to the brand.

Long story short, NIKE FUCCED UP. (and trust me, there is not one bone in me that's a kanye stan, I haven't enjoyed a kanye album fully since late registration)
How many, friend?