Kanye dumps nike confirms deal with Adiads

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The point he was making is Nike is not affected by one rapper on the decline leaving their brand. The Ye stans tried to save face by correcting the album sales as if that makes a difference.
Of course Nike is not affected, but so what? He found another company willing to give him creative freedom, that's all that matters. Adidas is trying to get into fashion, first Scott then ASAP, good for them. I'm not a brand feign, I work in advertisement, I know that shoes are shoes and Nike has a MASSIVE marketing department which puts more money into their marketing than their actual shoes. Both Nike and Adidas are made for $5 dollars out here in China. :heh:

Get off Nike's nuts. 90% of their shoes are ugly, and 100% are over charged. They sucker urban kids annually. That billionaire is eating truffles while you buy mcdonalds, he probably doesn't even wear Nikes himself.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Of course Nike is not affected, but so what? He found another company willing to give him creative freedom, that's all that matters. Adidas is trying to get into fashion, first Scott then ASAP, good for them. I'm not a brand feign, I work in advertisement, I know that shoes are shoes and Nike has a MASSIVE marketing department which puts more money into their marketing than their actual shoes. Both Nike and Adidas are made for $5 dollars out here in China. :heh:

Get off Nike's nuts. 90% of their shoes are ugly, and 100% are over charged. They sucker urban kids annually. That billionaire is eating truffles while you buy mcdonalds, he probably doesn't even wear Nikes himself.
You're all over the place. The guy you quoted was saying it's ridculous to think that Nike "effed up" by dropping him. I was agreeing with him and Ye stans like Napoleon tried to save face. Look.
Nike eff'ed up. dude is airing them out.
nike is worth 67billion dollars....and you think they care about what rapper who cant go plat says about them

1374704155776.gif
Yeezus went gold already and the tour ain't even over. keep trying.

Kanye probably released some of the biggest items on that brand and they fronted on dude.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You're all over the place. The guy you quoted was saying it's ridculous to think that Nike "effed up" by dropping him. I was agreeing with him and Ye stans like Napoleon tried to save face. Look.
Man I was just correcting the small bit in his sentence about gold album, I wasn't addressing the Nike bit, that's why the quote I quoted was partial.

but if you want me to comment on Nike.....

well Nike did eff up, they could have made a lot of money, you don't make money throwing up your hands saying, "welp, I lost that deal, oh well I'm wealthy" that's not how rich people function, they're microscopic with money and investment which is WHY they're rich. Will it hurt them? of course not, but it was a bad slip of investment to let him go, they could have made A LOT of money. They already have off the Yeezys. Anyways, the deal is done, hope Adidas gives him full creative control and a series. I'm curious to see what he comes up with.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Man I was just correcting the small bit in his sentence about gold album, I wasn't addressing the Nike bit, that's why the quote I quoted was partial.

but if you want me to comment on Nike.....

well Nike did eff up, they could have made a lot of money, you don't make money throwing up your hands saying, "welp, I lost that deal, oh well I'm wealthy" that's not how rich people function, they're microscopic with money and investment which is WHY they're rich. Will it hurt them? of course not, but it was a bad slip of investment to let him go, they could have made A LOT of money. They already have off the Yeezys. Anyways, the deal is done, hope Adidas gives him full creative control and a series. I'm curious to see what he comes up with.
If Ye asked Nike when the Red Octobers were coming out and they said we don't know, I'm sure they were losing money on their investment. Jordans get release dates in advance due to the high demand. If the other colorways of the Yeezy 2s were selling so good, why wouldn't Nike be anxious to release the Red Octobers as well?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
If Ye asked Nike when the Red Octobers were coming out and they said we don't know, I'm sure they were losing money on their investment. Jordans get release dates in advance due to the high demand. If the other colorways of the Yeezy 2s were selling so good, why wouldn't Nike be anxious to release the Red Octobers as well?
Um all yeezys are limited edition and have all sold out, and have had the re-retail values up in the 200% profit margins for sneaker heads. I would say those are pretty good stats. Kanye explained why he didn't return to Nike in the interview. *sigh*

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Um all yeezys are limited edition and have all sold out, and have had the re-retail values up in the 200% profit margins for sneaker heads. I would say those are pretty good stats. Kanye explained why he didn't return to Nike in the interview. *sigh*
So again, why didn't Nike give him a release date for the Red Octobers?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Arent they out, I just saw them on ebay?
No They aren't. They have a few pairs they release to Kanye and other celebrities but they have yet to have a release date. Ebay is filled with fakes. And Kanye on one of his most recent rants said he asked Nike when they would come out and they told him "We don't know". So for the third time, why didn't Nike give him a release date?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No They aren't. They have a few pairs they release to Kanye and other celebrities but they have yet to have a release date. Ebay is filled with fakes. And Kanye on one of his most recent rants said he asked Nike when they would come out and they told him "We don't know". So for the third time, why didn't Nike give him a release date?
Ask Nike nikka. :wtf:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
You think white people are proud of their billionaires? Why the fukk should I be proud of a black billionaire? Not only will Kanye never be a billionaire, I predict that once his fad dies down he will have financial issues due to some kind of fukked up venture. Furthermore, I hope he chokes on a bag of dikks.

ku-medium.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Well you felt confident enough to tell me In your opinion that the other Yeezy 2's colorways were a good investment, but you can't tell me why they won't release the Red Octobers?
Of course, because the colorways DID sell out. Why they won't release the Reds are between Nike and Kanye. There could be a lot of reasons, Jon Jones shoes coming out, a few lines, waiting for the holidays, the failed deal he just had with them, god fukking knows, ask them.