Kanye dumps nike confirms deal with Adiads

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nike is going to be Nike. Jordan is going to be Jordan, but I honestly think Nike wasn't sure what to make of Kanye being a guy who could even remotely threaten MJ's 30-year reign as the street sneaker icon. That retro business is so crazy and they're just working with half the catalog - they weren't about to have some rapper come in and drop a line thats just as hot or even hotter with today's crowd.

They won't lose any sleep over this, but I'm not sure handing adi a small victory is the best result either. That company has been doing some really smart things linking their brand to European fashion and soccer. They're starting to find a lane and roll with it. Not threatening the Swoosh anytime soon, but they can keep picking up little pieces of the market here and there.

I also look at it from an athlete standpoint - having a Kanye collection of footwear and clothing is going to be a great recruiting tool for them when trying to snatch kids from Nike out of school.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I love how you tryna back peddle now. You tell me to read your initial post then say some shyt your initial post didn't even have. :mindblown:
you got female traits. foh nikka, u dumb nikka that don't get the obvious and then thinks everybody else is dumb.:heh:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adidas only make nice casual sneakers
adidas-slvr-red-leather-canvas-mix-hi-top-sneakers-cupsole-moc-toe-580x614.jpg

adidas-slvr-2012-fall-winter-footwear-6.jpg

adidas-SLVR-mens-shoe-collection-spring-summer-2013-19.jpg

these look a lil more than casual to me