Kamala vs. Trump: Debate of the Year - Tue, 9/10/24 on ABC at 9PM EST (Let's Get Ready To Rumble)

... .. . who do you believe in . .. ... ?

• the prosecutor

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • the felon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'm protesting -- free palestine

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
seriously, who you got money on........................?

i think kamala kicks trump's ass so bad that he ends up with a K stamped on his ass cheeks....

will that translate into a victory in november...? who knows... it didn't for hillary... but that is a whole different thread...

in this thread though.. :shaq:

our goal is to revel in trump being eviscerated, broiled in a rotisserie oven, fileted and barbequed live on stage...

74496984007-286989.jpg

20240801edbbc-a.jpg

hq720.jpg

date/time and how to watch:
in philadelphia at 9pm est on abc.... you can watch online at www.abcnews.com

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It will be pure nonsense the day before 9/11 of all days

I fully expect the media to say Kamala lost all while ignoring that Trump said nothing of substance, rambled about bullshyt, and made claims that could not be substantiated.

Kamala will likely make promises that she can't keep without the house and the Senate and a massive blue wave for two years in a row.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It shouldn't be just one.

I fully expect the media to say Kamala lost all while ignoring that Trump said nothing of substance, rambled about bullshyt, and made claims that could not be substantiated.

Kamala will likely make promises that she can't keep without the house and the Senate and a massive blue wave for two years in a row.
They should have done Fox News September 4 first IMO.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin

james carville fully expects it to be a trainwreck as well....

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

I’m expecting Trump’s camp to raise expectations on Kamala like they tried to do before Trump/Biden’s last debate to lessen the blow

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin

what will trump's stance on abortion be tuesday night.....? will he be a hardliner against abortion or will he shift to a pro-life position....? both answers are dangerous for him.... if he goes hardliner then he solidifies his base but turns off the moderates.... if he goes pro-choice then he becomes more palatable to moderates but angers his hardcore base.... let's see trump do the matrix dance with this issue.....

Last edited: