Kamala vs. Trump: Debate of the Year - Tue, 9/10/24 on ABC at 9PM EST (Let's Get Ready To Rumble)

... .. . who do you believe in . .. ... ?

• the prosecutor

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • the felon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'm protesting -- free palestine

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah, I wouldn't expect the debate to have much of an impact on polls or the election outcome. Historically they don't.

People know where they stand on Trump by now. Best we can hope for is that Kamala picks up a few people who might've otherwise stayed home.
The debate is more important because the media is dying for a new narrative and Kamala can’t give them one to run with. It’s all perception.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GXJgTyiXsAAM_iG

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Already prepared for 2 different scales of judgment and people to say Trump won cause he lied confidently and was meaner.

Honestly don't even think I can watch do to 2nd hand cringe I will wait for the run down.

At this point, people are partisan enough that Trump could walk on stage, shyt himself, and leave and 38% of respondents would say he won.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I expect it to go poorly for Trump, but media fluffers on #BothSides will make it seem competitive. Kamala could hit Trump with haymaker after haymaker, but if he gets one or two "zingers" off right wing pundits will cream their shorts and declare victory.

I think we all know Kamala and Trump are going to be judged with different scales; Kamala just has to remain calm and not get flustered.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I expect it to go poorly for Trump, but media fluffers on #BothSides will make it seem competitive. Kamala could hit Trump with haymaker after haymaker, but if he gets one or two "zingers" off right wing pundits will cream their shorts and declare victory.
well, we already know that's gonna happen

he's gonna namedrop some embarrassing far left policies, say she supports them, and she won't deny it :mjlol: