Kamala Invites Central Park 5 Victims To Speak At DNC Convention!

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
SAN FRANCISCO — With the growing recognition that prosecutors hold the keys to a fairer criminal justice system, the term “progressive prosecutor” has almost become trendy. This is how Senator Kamala Harris of California, a likely presidential candidate and a former prosecutor, describes herself.

But she’s not.

Time after time, when progressives urged her to embrace criminal justice reforms as a district attorney and then the state’s attorney general, Ms. Harris opposed them or stayed silent. Most troubling, Ms. Harris fought tooth and nail to uphold wrongful convictions that had been secured through official misconduct that included evidence tampering, false testimony and the suppression of crucial information by prosecutors. In 2015, she opposed a bill requiring her office to investigate shootings involving officers. And she refused to support statewide standards regulating the use of body-worn cameras by police officers. For this, she incurred criticism from an array of left-leaning reformers, including Democratic state senators, the A.C.L.U. and San Francisco’s elected public defender.

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
There's nothing healthy about parading Black men that Kamala would have locked too to help her get elected as head of empire

I'm pretty sure you're trolling

It's healthy doesn't mean anything

There’s nothing healthy about a racist cac who takes a full page ad out on them calling for the death penalty, and when they are exonerated still insinuates they are guilty.

Nobody is forcing them to come to the DNC. That is a choice they are making with their own free will.

I’m pretty sure you need to change your name from formerly to currently if you want to keep debating that.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It's like fiftyleven examples of Trump being racist but this post reminded me of the shyt he was on with Obama
No one ever held him to task for targeting Obama for being black and for being wrong about his citizenship. Obama clowning him during that dinner kind of got that whole shyt swept under the rug with laughs

Daps
this is an incredible form of outreach. in fact, i would argue this is a concession that she has a record marred by prosecutorial conduct that contributed to the inequities of our criminal justice system. as a former prosecutor she can’t escape her ties to a system that allowed - and continues to allow - injustices like this to occur.

atonement of this sort, while only one step in what has to be a series of reparative measures , is to be commended.

if this isn’t proof enough that she has the black community’s back, the “no tangibles, no vote” crowd will never be satisfied.

:unimpressed:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some real shyt, how many people in here that are supporting the democrat candidate genuinely without sounding like a bot or some form of automation? shyt is looking REAL suspect right now. I dont trust half of the responses. shyt sounds fake af.

Like theres people really trying to overlook that she did the same thing so whats the point of her bringing them out on stage? How many of these folks in here are REAL people? Yall got some folks doing weird shyt in here especially since some of yall are into computer programming and working for the government as it is.. smh. Try that manipulation bullshyt somewhere else.