Kamala Harris unveils economic plan

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post what you got

You don’t want to have a genuine discourse because there is plenty of literature and speeches out there detailing this very fact…

But you can start with a book called Powernomics by Claud Anderson.

Also, you’re telling me that you haven’t heard of the U.S. Citizenship Act? It died in 2021, but they are trying like hell to get it passed in 2025

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Once again, another poster who didnt do their research trying to school people on shyt they themselves dont know. Keep on exposing yourselves. I know half of yall dont even pay attention to information so why are you speaking if you clearly didnt bother to find out?
OK I'll grant you this but if it means exactly what you're saying it means then Biden is doing something completely illegal.

If he is doing this then laws literally don't matter. Maybe Alex Jones is right the world is controlled by a globalist race of lizard people.

Either there's some kind of nuance like they're actual refugees like those Ukrainians that showed up on the boarder. That Donald Trump is cool with or the Republicans are letting Biden brake the law so that they get votes while never fixing the problem either.

Trump did stop the boarder bill so that he could run again so it seems that its Make America Great again but only if Trump is the president.

Why do you think that Biden would be allowed. To make mincemeat of the constitution like this?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I really don't want to tag no posters but I think its p*ssy to get in every anti Kamala thread but run like bytch when nikkas point out the fallacies in their own arguments.

The coli brehettes get ghost when there's goofiness exposed about some divestor or a gold digger but those are women.

You got dudes repeating every weird Tariq talking point and when its too stupid they dip.

shyt is not about getting nikkas to agree just stand on your shyt. Not one coli MAGA agent seems to agree on anything Trump wants to do outside of him vaguely talking about immigrants.

If were a troll I could give my Venezuelan maid enough bread to make it to her husband in new York city

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t want to have a genuine discourse because there is plenty of literature and speeches out there detailing this very fact…

But you can start with a book called Powernomics by Claud Anderson.

Also, you’re telling me that you haven’t heard of the U.S. Citizenship Act? It died in 2021, but they are trying like hell to get it passed in 2025
So you don't have proof that Democrats are using illegals as a weapon against us either:unimpressed:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

that guy

Superstar
Daps
My dude, I have seen Ted Cruz, Vance, Trump blame Kamala specifically.... Almost as if the VP has more power than the Prez. You have not been paying attention. The messaging is basically Kamala has more power than the Prez and she is the reason why life sucks right now. They are all her policies and she will be even worse when elected because she's a radical. All part of the messaging. She's not black, she's not competent, she's a radical, etc. MAGA pushing any lie they can because it resonates with their retarded base.
Listen to the people you just named. Ted Cruz, Vance, and trump.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Once again, the information or the facts pertaining to the illegal immigration numbers is the INFORMATION what we are FOCUSING on. :mjlol: the reason why multi sources was added was to cross reference the point.

Do you understand that point? You clearly dont, mr agent. As i said, your job is to tell people in here to vote democrat. Youre not here to help anybody. Shut the fukk up. You literally would say anybody whos running for president under the democrat party is a voteable even if they are not.

You and others in here were telling us to vote for jim crow joe suffering from dementia or whatever health crisis, talking about hes sharp. Shut your dishonest ass up. I honestly think you and these shills are extremely problematic. You spread lies and false information about the candidates you are telling us to vote for even when they are saying the shyt out their own mouths and actions.
You’re barking up a dead tree breh :heh:

A shills job is to deny reality. No amount of factual information will change that.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yes, he didnt need the black vote. Read the article.

It says 61% of people who cast a ballot were White.

That does not mean 61% of Brandon Johnson's votes were from White people.

EDIT: Moreover, according the report being cited, only 34% of White voters voted for Johnson, while 88% of Black voters voted for Johnson. He ultimately got 52% of all votes so he won by a very slim margin. So yeah...the Black vote was pretty determinative for him.

The problem is that voter turnout as a whole was at 38.7% across the board. Not even half the people eligible to vote did so, and that's terrible. However, to suggest that he could have won without the Black vote in his election is ludicrous.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you don't have proof that Democrats are using illegals as a weapon against us either:unimpressed:

On queue for not wanting a genuine discourse….Are you expecting a google article like someone who wants to be fed misinformation on a remedial level….? You didn’t even say that you knew what the u.s citizenship act was. And it’s because you’re talking from emotion and not information…. That’s fine…. .. cause you gon learn like everybody else…

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Her plan is insulting especially considering a lot of that shyt happened under the biden administration which she is still apart of. Shes trying to play people especially with the damn grocery price gouging bullshyt. How you help create that issue with the price gouging and inflation but gonna make "decreasing" them is one of your promises so youre normalize it? she and joe biden can stop that right now.

Yall keep being fangirls for these politicians insulting your intelligence to your faces and telling yall that yall too weak to stand up to them. Same with Donald Trump. Yall gotta stand up against the bullshyt.
Correct she's doing the same snow job that Trump is doing on immigration proposing some bullshyt that sounds good but can not and will not be implemented.

That's some #bothsides for your ass.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Economic relief plan passed during COVID taught them absolutely nothing :mjlol:
It told them that people like free shyt. That;s why Trump insisted that his name go on the checks.

nikka signed off on Stimmy checks only to complain about Inflation later.

Sending out money during an imposed curtailing of demand which leads to massive pent up demand causes Inflation. Trump did it but Biden would've done it too.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Is the 320,000 illegal immigrats being flown in by the Biden administration a lie though? Answer that. :sas2: fukk the messenger. Do you understand the message? As i said, some of you guys are not educated enough to talk about voting and you need to stop pushing that discussion. Telling us to vote democrat or republican is saying nothing.

If im voting for my best interest and the collective, its my duty to be educated and aware of shyt. Trump or kamala arent speaking to me and my interest especially with right now. I really am not interested in what you bots have to say about anything.
Let me ask you do you think that Biden blatantly broke the law and not one person tried to stop him?

I'm not saying he found a loophole but if what you're saying is true Biden flew in 320 or 400 or whatever number of migrants who are supposed to vote democrat.

The problem is how could be ensure that they'll actually vote D especially considering it's illegal for non citizens to vote

Also we know that the selection will be decided on swing states so why not send them there?

I'm a conspiracy theorist, I'm pretty Black Pilled but even during J6 all Pence had to do is to not certify the votes and it would be thrown to the House who would've voted Trump in.

If he had trump would be President now and Pence would likely be running now yet at the end of the day Pence decided not to break the Law.

During the DC BLM riots Trump walked across the street with the Chief of Staff for the Military, He also told the General to order the Military including the DC National Guard to shoot the protesters. I was a reservist with the Reserves but worked with DC ARNG and even if the General gave the illegal order the chances of a DC National Guard Private who probably got hassled by cops before shooting people that he might actually know is laughable.

As cynical as I am I have a hard time believing that even if the President made an illegal order that people down the line would actuall carry it out.
At the end of the day I believe the average public servant or uniformed servant believes in the constitution and even if their politics don't align will follow the law.

I was totally against the Iraq war but I went three times. Other than a few real race soldiers I don't think the average white cop would mow down a bunch of BLM protestors on the President's say so.

I don't know if this makes me a democrat shill or just someone who believes in the flawed buy necessary US Constitution,