Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
go on tangible2020.com :mjgrin: since you wanna play stupid

Did YOU go to the site? The only thing on that site is a long drawn out message asking for tangibles, with no tangibles listed. Only thing of substance on that site is a donate button, so that you can donate to Tariq Nasheed's efforts to pay off his mini mansion in his white neighborhood where he lives with his white mother in law.

:mjlol:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can tell Kamala has either gone through a six sigma training, or has been or given a few STAR method interviews with her response in that last video. Listed out her situation, task, action taken, and results cleanly.

Anyways, that answer also shows me she just doesn’t get it. If she gets into office, I truly believe people will regret. That lack of empathy was noticeable, and she was treating “her police officers” like her babies.

Look at Angela Rye's IG story today. I just :snoop: I hate how people just blindly follow everything. I can understand our elders cause all they do is watch CNN and dont research outside info or go online, but people like Angela Rye KNOW about these aspects of a person's character and will just excuse it simply because they are not Trump and are Democrats.

I know the corporations control TV and this sounds gullible to say but we really need an independent news station on TV to show these things. No 7 hour long talks and arguments but just actual facts.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Look at Angela Rye's IG story today. I just :snoop: I hate how people just blindly follow everything. I can understand our elders cause all they do is watch CNN and dont research outside info or go online, but people like Angela Rye KNOW about these aspects of a person's character and will just excuse it simply because they are not Trump and are Democrats.

I know the corporations control TV and this sounds gullible to say but we really need an independent news station on TV to show these things. No 7 hour long talks and arguments but just actual facts.
I try to avoid listening to or paying attention to the Angela Rye or Bakari Sellers types. They clearly think they’re above your average black man and woman, and believe they are destined to lead all of us. They ain’t leading nobody anywhere.

The type that’ll go to trap brunches, but will talk about how they don’t listen to that “gangster trap music” around their white friends and other uppity blacks they’re trying to impress. I been around all that.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I try to avoid listening to or paying attention to the Angela Rye or Bakari Sellers types. They clearly think they’re above your average black man and woman, and believe they are destined to lead all of us. They ain’t leading nobody anywhere.

The type that’ll go to trap brunches, but will talk about how they don’t listen to that “gangster trap music” around their white friends and other uppity blacks they’re trying to impress. I been around all that.

Bakari is more so the type i cant stand, he an extra type of stupid. Angela is more frustrating cause ive seen her from her page seems like she shows up and does do community work and supports things outside of the Democratic shilling and it seems like she is just a wasted opportunity. Last year Tariq was kind of trying to say what im saying I think, that he got no problem with her and she puts in work outside but its just something about her shilling. If she didnt have the shilling and was more like someone such as Nina Turner then she would be cool. Speaking of Nina, that is someone that we need more of.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear Trump is so stupid. Its like he has to be explained everything.

Why isnt he tweeting out this stuff about Kamala early? Ill wait to be called a Russian operative since thats the cool thing nowadays.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
But boule c00ns have stood back while blacks have been slaughtered. They are the mayors and leaders in many of the local governments these things happen in. They won't even talk about the issues let alone push for state level protections lol.

Boule c00ns are the ones who stood on the front line with the clintons and others when it came to the 94 crime bill.

We gotta stop giving folks the benefit of the doubt. A c00n is a c00n. I dont care if they are from Detroit or Kingston

None of this has anything to do with the post you responded to.

We don't fukk with them nikkas either.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I swear Trump is so stupid. Its like he has to be explained everything.

Why isnt he tweeting out this stuff about Kamala early? Ill wait to be called a Russian operative since thats the cool thing nowadays.
Why would he?

He rather her be the nominee then just destroy her with this shyt

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
None of this has anything to do with the post you responded to.

We don't fukk with them nikkas either.

If that was the case they wouldn't hold the current positions they have in local leadership (i.e. Mayorship, leading Churches, Social orgs, etc.).

IDK what world yall living in where every black person is militant.

I put money if your mom was born before 1965 she rocks with Roland Martin.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
:dead: at having a big ass Kamala Harris official thread in TLR. Between this and my YouTube subscriptions & recommendations being filled with Kamala Harris videos from pro-black YouTubers & the rest of the black sector of YouTube, ain't no way she gonna get this nomination.

Good.

Shows nikkas finally woke up from that Obama slumber.

Its evident that liberal cacs have figured out the trick of running foreign oreos out to us as "leaders" in order to keep the true Americans in check.

Muthafukkas that look like us but could give two shyts about us outside of our vote.

Ultimate long game con.

You gotta respect the effort though.

We could learn something from the folks who constantly plan and perpetuate our demise.

They've been breeding and preparing these blackfaced cacs for at least the last 50+ years.

If your kinfolk ain't been on this soil at least 200 years you ain't my people.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
If that was the case they wouldn't hold the current positions they have in local leadership (i.e. Mayorship, leading Churches, Social orgs, etc.).

IDK what world yall living in where every black person is militant.

I put money if your mom was born before 1965 she rocks with Roland Martin.

I'm not saying what you posted wasnt true.

I live in Hampton, VA, one of the breeding grounds of the Boule, for better or worse.

I'm saying that has nothing to do with the post you responded to.

We know how to deal with them negroes.

This foreign, white minded, black faced group of negroes is a new challenge.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm not saying what you posted wasnt true.

I live in Hampton, VA, one of the breeding grounds of the Boule, for better or worse.

I'm saying that has nothing to do with the post you responded to.

We know how to deal with them negroes.

This foreign, white minded, black faced group of negroes is a new challenge.

My posts are saying all these folks are one and them same. None of them give a damn about the past hence why my statement is saying there have been black people sabotaging others since day 1. They all share the same mindsets, the only difference is the Boule types are actually apart of AADOS institutions while the others are pretty much only on Social Media. Both groups get used by White people when they need a black face to talk smack about other blacks.

Either way not trying to argue on the topic, you're entitled to your feelings.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
My posts are saying all these folks are one and them same. None of them give a damn about the past hence why my statement is saying there have been black people sabotaging others since day 1. They all share the same mindsets, the only difference is the Boule types are actually apart of AADOS institutions while the others are pretty much only on Social Media. Both groups get used by White people when they need a black face to talk smack about other blacks.

Either way not trying to argue on the topic, you're entitled to your feelings.

Nah, you got it, g.

I see what you're saying now and I agree.