Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Funny how she claims to have told her supporters to vote Obama when she lost and that she didn't get that same respect from Bernie.

She refused to concede to Obama after she lost and acted like a scorned bytch more so than Bernie did. Bernie spent more time campaigning for her dumb ass in states she needed to win than she did.

:gucci:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Establishment Democrats are about to make the same mistakes as 2016.
How many times are you going to alienate people who want to be on your side!
Force Kamala Harris down my throat while trying to shame me for resisting and questioning and guess what....
I WON'T VOTE.
This is how you damper enthusiasm among the base.

"Bernie Bros" basically means anyone who doesn't like Hillary Clinton now :snoop:
i guess Kamala will just be substituted and we either have to lay down or get down

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Hilary damn near stole the primary from Bernie .:mjlol: she only mad Bernie actually made her reveal actual policies and people realized they were bullshyt

she lost to the worst president in history and she still copping pleas
If you think Trump is the worst president ever then read up on Andrew Jackson.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't matter what it was about, women worship that shyt like it's the holy grail and they will come for your ass real hard when their prized possession is dissed.

Some of u clowns are really dumb, what do all women go after first when they get into physical fights?????

U know the answer, this is science.

Well said....its hair then their face (looks).

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Democrats are making the same mistake again. They’re shoving a candidate down peoples throat and using every name in the book to cover up the fact Kamala has no policlies that benefit her base.

Kamala is not generating excitement like Barack did and to make things worse she hasn’t even gotten into the debates which always leaves a trail of bloodshed.

Sidenote: I expect Kamala to use her cac cop husband to help with her on the Midwest. Then I expect Shea butter twitter to go on a full out assault on black men who bring this up like they do with Serena. Interesting times ahead.

Thats ain't gonna help them in the rural south. Black females ain't gonna be cool with that white husband and nor are the white folks.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:The largest demographic in America is white women. Do you brehs really believe that the majority of American white women will vote for a biracial woman who is married to a white man, when they didn't even vote for a white woman married to a white man.

Ding ding ding ding we have a winner.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The irony is that she’s the one who benefited from sexism seeing how the DNC literally rigged the primary for her to win. The good thing about this is that this clip will hurt Kamala more than help.