Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
FYI, Ben Carson done more humanity than that bedwench.

Right. And Kamalah isn’t even Black.

Set aside the fact that she’s #bluelivesmatter with a cac husband who is also a cop and her record as DA is problematic as fukk. This bytch is NOT the answer to Trump.

That type of thinking is how nikkas get caught up...voting for people just cuz they “Black” or “female.” What that record look like though?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her sister Maya found a brotha to marry.
Her bio is pretty interesting, no black men locked up for private prisons on her job.

Tony and Maya: Partners in Public Service | Stanford Law School
201005-maya.jpg

CaAouVMUcAAwh-D.jpg

Actually from a background standpoint her sister Maya has the better background to run for president if she ever got into politics.

From a optics standpoint she has a career in helping people so no questionable check marks as her sister and she is married to a black man which also helps.

Folks forget that when picking a president the spouse plays a part because the position is all visuals.

Nancy Reagan was one of the biggest reasons that Reagan was elected. Cause nancy was also a movie star and everyone loved her even people who hated Reagan.

Same with Michelle Obama she sealed the deal with folks who were on the fence for voting for Barack.

Kamala has her husband who doesn't move the needle at all. He is not gonna seal the deal with folks who are on the fence and actually might have her lose votes with people (white folks aren't crazy about white dudes dating black woman and black folks aren't crazy about interracial marriage).

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Idk how Jamaican/Indian from Canada= African American :manny: you can tell who does and doesn’t do research
As somebody with jamaican lineage, i will say that if AA vote for this cooly/dougla they will be worse off.
Nevermind the fact that she has no ties to AADOS and therefore will not have AA atonement on her mind if she goes in office- shes also a prosecutor who comes from the “super predators” school of thought.
Some of these nikkas think Trump is the only boogeyman should be more cautious of a Clinton cabinet, which is what she will implement.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Actually from a background standpoint her sister Maya has the better background to run for president if she ever got into politics.

From a optics standpoint she has a career in helping people so no questionable check marks as her sister and she is married to a black man which also helps.

Folks forget that when picking a president the spouse plays a part because the position is all visuals.

Nancy Reagan was one of the biggest reasons that Reagan was elected. Cause nancy was also a movie star and everyone loved her even people who hated Reagan.

Same with Michelle Obama she sealed the deal with folks who were on the fence for voting for Barack.

Kamala has her husband who doesn't move the needle at all. He is not gonna seal the deal with folks who are on the fence and actually might have her lose votes with people (white folks aren't crazy about white dudes dating black woman and black folks aren't crazy about interracial marriage).
Add in the fact that a lot of straight black men aren’t going to vote for her off of parading around an anglo husband.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
As somebody with jamaican lineage, i will say that if AA vote for this cooly/dougla they will be worse off.
Nevermind the fact that she has no ties to AADOS and therefore will not have AA atonement on her mind if she goes in office- shes also a prosecutor who comes from the “super predators” school of thought.
Some of these nikkas think Trump is the only boogeyman should be more cautious of a Clinton cabinet, which is what she will implement.
I’m part Jamaican as well, I agree with you she’s a centrist aka republican lite portrayed as a progressive. She doesn’t relate to AA because her upbringing was probably on some Indian-Caribbean style which has loads of :mjpls: in it. Being from Oakland(or any grimy city) don’t make you real