Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Obama could have won with a white wife. America (read: white people) never viewed him as black. I don't buy that his marriage to Michelle was cynical ploy to strengthen his appeal to black voters decades later when he'd run for President. To me, their love is genuine. :francis:

If White people never viewed him as white what did they view him as? The media has always referred to him as a black person.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Her experience at Howard was a transformative journey that shaped the woman who would run to become the first black woman to serve as President of the United States of America.

imageproxy.php

:troll:

:laff: Brothas is not going for that :pachaha: :russ:

She's a Howard AKA too, which is the quintissential AKA, since that is where the sorority started like the Deltas.

Last edited:

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Obama could have won with a white wife. America (read: white people) never viewed him as black. I don't buy that his marriage to Michelle was cynical ploy to strengthen his appeal to black voters decades later when he'd run for President. To me, their love is genuine. :francis:

:what: nikka on what planet

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This is going to be a problem. Haven't heard a peep about her policies and record as a DA. All I've heard is that she's an AKA that went to Howard. Wow, what qualifications :gladbron:!!!

You know that Obama was a decent high school basketball player, George Walker Bush was a University of Texas cheerleader, and Donald Trump attended an all boys military school.

If we gone pick an individual to lead the most powerful country on earth, then their entire life is up for dissection.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
You know that Obama was a decent high school basketball player, George Walker Bush was a University of Texas cheerleader, and Donald Trump attended an all boys military school.

If we gone pick an individual to lead the most powerful country on earth, then their entire life is up for dissection.

Ok...but nobody voted for Bush bc he was a cheerleader....what's your point here exactly?

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Ok...but nobody voted for Bush bc he was a cheerleader....what's your point here exactly?

My point first point was the picture of her white husband jumping off the bus, black men are simply not gone vote for that very easily. I followed up the fact that she is a Howard AKA, implying maybe not so clearly, that black fraternities men as well are going to be on the fence.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Lol what?

However you feel about obama after the fact is irrelevant. Its completely subjective so I dont care to argue.

But as an extremely green Congressman with a spotty attendance record and questionable voting pattern, you were expected to vote for him because he was black(ish), articulate, and handsome (was a former Male model).

And McCain and Sarah Palin were the better choices? Or Mitt Romney ?

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
How many people voted for Ibama because he was basketball player and hip hop lover.

Yes....it sounds like you're agreeing with me. Giving someone a presidential nod just because of their non policy related extracurricular activities is stupid. Do you disagree...or have a point at all?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Black women would not have voted for Barack without Michelle. shyt, some still voted for Miss. Hillary but Michelle was influential