Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also if kamala came before Obama her chances would be better than today.

But coming after Obama is tougher on her.

Many folks gave Obama a pass on policies because he was the first black politician with a real chance to win the presidency.

But that pass won't be given again because history was already made. It didn't matter if Kamala was a dark skin brotha from jackson Mississippi with a chocolate wife who had an angela davis afro.

Ain't no black politician running for president (in this social climate) post Obama is getting a pass from black people without policy.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Add in the fact that a lot of straight black men aren’t going to vote for her off of parading around an anglo husband.

Breh I know some black women right now who have said kamala is in the trash for them due to her record as a DA and having a white husband.

Like I said man its all visuals. shyt even Hilary got all those votes because of her husband. Hell IMO Trump got some votes cause of his wife and his daughters.

Kamala husband doesn't move the needle. Kamala team is gonna have to really push to have him talk to voters. But IMO she will have him play the background because her relationship with him can drive away voters IMO.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
America would have to reconcile with the fact that AADOS would be ascended to an elite class.

The land we plowed, made livable and profitable.
The resources we worked hard for, only for white people to reap.

If we gonna talk about real black politics we need to establish that we AADOS ARE A DISTINCT TRIBE OF PEOPLE. just like Africans accross the diaspora

TIMESTAMPED

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
All the criticisms of her will disappear when the chants of "put aside your request, we gotta get Trump out of office, no matter what" starts again

what is this negative attitude against "pandering"? how is a politician trying to do whatever to get your votes a negative?
If you're offering the politician a dance competition to get your votes, then that's on your group members that co-signed it
.......remember it went from "bubu Hillary said hot sauce" to "bubu we have no choice, we gotta vote for her"

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:ohhh:"3 years of slave labor in the fields, made that slave worth more than a house":wow:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
All the criticisms of her will disappear when the chants of "put aside your request, we gotta get Trump out of office, no matter what" starts again

what is this negative attitude against "pandering"? how is a politician trying to do whatever to get your votes a negative?
If you're offering the politician a dance competition to get your votes, then that's on your group members that co-signed it
.......remember it went from "bubu Hillary said hot sauce" to "bubu we have no choice, we gotta vote for her"
She’s not up against Trump, yet. She has to win the nominee in the primary and those can be nastier than the general election.

Vote for something and not against something.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me add one more thing on Kamala. She sold her self as a tough on crime DA. But IMO everything changed while she was in office as a DA (social unrest throughout the country).

A section of the party moved further to the left and you had regular folks demanding DAs be responsible or thrown out of office.

So Kamala basically became obsolete in her actions as a DA overnight. It was no more tough on crime it was lets look at how the laws are applied and holding cops responsible for their actions.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Yea, let's gather together and tear a black woman down.
:snoop: God please cleanse this earth with a meteorite.

She’s not Black breh. Although her pops was a Yardie Professor, she was raised as a Canadian Indian and she married a cac. She’s Pro DACA and Pro Israel. Wake the fuk up B:snoop:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
My point first point was the picture of her white husband jumping off the bus, black men are simply not gone vote for that very easily. I followed up the fact that she is a Howard AKA, implying maybe not so clearly, that black fraternities men as well are going to be on the fence.
It's going to be interesting to say the least...ALOT of black people have no idea that her husband is white right now.

My gf is an active AKA, and former VP in a NYC chapter...she doesn't follow politics really at all, but she's mega excited about Kamala....however when I told her that Kamala's husband was white--she didn't believe it, looked him up and her first response was "OH HAIL NO!!...she just lost a lot of points with me"

It's gonna be hilarious hen Kamala goes to her AKA events to talk and her husband comes out with the Bill Orielly grin on some

There's going to be ALOT of awkward talk and chatter in the audience.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And McCain and Sarah Palin were the better choices? Or Mitt Romney ?

Of course not, McCain couldn't sing Al Green. Sarah Palin was on the wrong side of the ailse to play the woman card, and Mitt Romney is a mormon black hole of charisma.

These are the real things most Americans vote for. Political nerds might be able to tell you policies, but the average person treats elections like American idol

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Her sister Maya found a brotha to marry.
Her bio is pretty interesting, no black men locked up for private prisons on her job.

Tony and Maya: Partners in Public Service | Stanford Law School
201005-maya.jpg

CaAouVMUcAAwh-D.jpg

Her sister is :whew:. I never realized Kamala was half Indian until recently I thought she was half white :dead:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Add in the fact that a lot of straight black men aren’t going to vote for her off of parading around an anglo husband.

It's going to be interesting to say the least...ALOT of black people have no idea that her husband is white right now.

My gf is an active AKA, and former VP in a NYC chapter...she doesn't follow politics really at all, but she's mega excited about Kamala....however when I told her that Kamala's husband was white--she didn't believe it, looked him up and her first response was "OH HAIL NO!!...she just lost a lot of points with me"

It's gonna be hilarious hen Kamala goes to her AKA events to talk and her husband comes out with the Bill Orielly grin on some

There's going to be ALOT of awkward talk and chatter in the audience.

Exactly! That's my point 100%

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Her experience at Howard was a transformative journey that shaped the woman who would run to become the first black woman to serve as President of the United States of America.

imageproxy.php

:troll:

White boy hopped of the bus looking like a hype man, on some flava flav shyt