Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Why are the so called classy educated women like kamala, michelle obama, oprah etc pretending like they relate to trash like cardi b, this is so sad. WTF is this shyt:

i truly hate fake behavior/pandering to the masses like this, it's absolutely ridiculous. :mindblown:

The most insulting thing is that she thinks people won’t see through this bullshyt. Like her and her cac husband aren’t sat at home drinking chateau latour listening to Mozart.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah, she ran on a platform of criminal justice enhancement to address the issue of absenteeism and truancy rates in schools; where she put the parents in jail (mostly black mothers) instead of addressing the root of the issue. She imposed fines on already impoverished single parent homes and again, would imprison them for non payment. That already lets me know where she's coming from. Not only that, but she's anti-criminal prosecution and civil sanctions for white collar crimes; her track record on that speaks for itself. Not all of us are blinded by the light or the scamming, pandering in favor of her white constituents. I know that I'm not 'bamboozled" by her fake blackness and no one in my circle is.

You might not be bamboozled, but I GUARANTEE plenty of folks will be, especially uninformed Black women who vote Democrat blindly. The discussions that are had on here, are largely not held by far too many Black folks and really people in general. The average American voter is in fact, uninformed or misinformed depending on what news channel they watch on the regular.. Really what I'm saying about her can be applied to other potential DNC candidates too. Biden for instance comes to mind. How many people know about his contributions to the Clinton's crime bill which directly contributed to recidivism rates? He's so charming though and viewed as one of the top candidates to defeat Trump. Which brings up another subject in itself, whomever wins the DNC primary, Black people and women especially will vote for as a vote against Trump.

The other thing to keep in mind is, Kamala is a politician and can change her colors just like Kirsten Gillibrand did when it suited her in recent years. Opportunism. All Kamala has to do if her past work as a prosecutor and attorney general gets scrutinized, is simply admit the error of her ways (which is really in vogue nowadays) and that her views have "evolved" and all will be forgiven.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
She might actually like that song it was a pretty crossover record

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are the so called classy educated women like kamala, michelle obama, oprah etc pretending like they relate to trash like cardi b, this is so sad. WTF is this shyt:

i truly hate fake behavior/pandering to the masses like this, it's absolutely ridiculous. :mindblown:

It's called pandering. It's uncertain if black people will support her (because she's biracial and has a white husband). So she needs to do these little stunts to get blacks on her side.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Politics = WWE.

Nobody can beat TRUMP at this game.

Wait for that 2020 campaign.

giphy.gif

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I guarantee she's going to get the democratic side of the election. Try to tell older black folks about how these politicians really are, is almost like tell them to stop eating pork it's not happening. So many black folks are unaware of what these so called down candidates have really done, because they tell how much hot-sauce is in there bag or how much they love any urban act that's hot at the moment. That run Hilary Clinton had in 2016 was shameful and insulting and really open my eyes to the fact that our people are doomed.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
over here we gonna stand and demand more from our candidates

over here an election will be held. Votes are the currency in elections. There is no other metric they use to decide elections, in fact

So the demanding on this side has absolutely no effect on the election that's happening over there

And after the election, they will select one person or another to sit in the Oval

I guess I need to slow all the way down. All the adults understand that the Dems have their flaws. You definitely have actual enemies among the "liberals".

This is a subject for, lets say Feb 12 2021.

Right?

Soon as we pull together ("we" being the sane people in the US who are allowed to vote) and end this NIGHTMARE (Trump), then we can work on the other things that need work

Cause bickering amongst ourselves only opens the door for

Trump to win again

But you know that. Comrade.

I wrote that for any real Brehs reading who may be in danger of being misled by agents and bots

THANK YOU.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Got the wifi password on blast and everything :skip:

Embarrassing email leaks coming soon

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
She ain't it, but we really need to get Trump outta the White House. Cant be having government shutdowns every single year for his time in office. :mindblown:

But she aint gonna get the nomination, anyway. Too many black people are divided about her and her bedwenching and catering to ratchet culture.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I imagine her answer is something like:

"keep 'em in jail and make 'em work"

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
"Lock them up and keep them poor, I'm Black too guys.......one Kamala under a funk".

fukk outta here :camby: Get Eric Holder in the race.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe I wasted 20 minutes of my time watching this. OP did you actually watch this shyt before you posted? It's literally 20 minutes of Roland Martin bytching about candidates not coming to his show.

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
"To keep my white massa happy by keeping nikkas in check"

:whoa:

"But it's good because I'm a sista so it's better if oppress my people rather than a white man"