Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
She believes in Universal Health care, social security, abortion rights, fixing the education system, among other progressive beliefs. So I don't see what's wrong with her. Unlike every other stupid american , I'm not expecting nor looking for the perfect candidate cuz that's never going to happen. But if they cover what's on most americans lists of problems that need to be fixed, I'm cool with that.
I think part of the problem with her is that with stuff like Medicare for all she was late to the party. People like Sanders and more recently AOC are the type of people who pushed the overton window and narrative towards those points and people like Booker and Harris waited to see if it polled well before hoping on board and it seems more of "get me on record " instead of a geniune belief.

This points towards insincerity and a higher likelihood they will abandon these ideas because they are simply campaign tools. Not their actual beliefs.

This is why for me personally Harris wouldn't be a first choice. It's politicians who operate like this make people think voting is pointless .

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I think part of the problem with her is that with stuff like Medicare for all she was late to the party. People like Sanders and more recently AOC are the type of people who pushed the overton window and narrative towards those points and people like Booker and Harris waited to see if it polled well before hoping on board and it seems more of "get me on record " instead of a geniune belief.

This points towards insincerity and a higher likelihood they will abandon these ideas because they are simply campaign tools. Not their actual beliefs.

This is why for me personally Harris wouldn't be a first choice. It's politicians who operate like this make people think voting is pointless .

Candidates flip flop all the time. Obama did it, Clinton, Trump, Bush, everyone does it to get on board. But I'm looking at her as a person, and at the very least she has empathy and sympathizes with the bullshyt and struggle the average American has to face. I'm not expecting her to cure world hunger, put thousands of dollars in my bank account and give us all reparations like some weirdos in this thread. But at the very least fix a lot of the mess Republicans created.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Candidates flip flop all the time. Obama did it, Clinton, Trump, Bush, everyone does it to get on board. But I'm looking at her as a person, and at the very least she has empathy and sympathizes with the bullshyt and struggle the average American has to face. I'm not expecting her to cure world hunger, put thousands of dollars in my bank account and give us all reparations like some weirdos in this thread. But at the very least fix a lot of the mess Republicans created.
\

loloolol this nikka. I hope you don't work in politics youre a moron. Lmao at empathy and sympathy . fukk...outta here

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
What makes her better than the other democratic candidates

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
The point is, we need to get Trump and Republicans TF outta here... At this point it almost doesn't matter who it is as long as it's a Democrat and a functioning adult.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I

J2PBTFJ.jpg
o wow she’s got my vote

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

So then wtf? :mindblown:

This is what I don't understand about people like you. You hate Dems, hate Republicans, basically just holding out until the perfect independent falls from the sky while Republicans literally run this country to the ground and are openly spreading racism, lies and transferring all the wealth to the top 1% but the minute someone brings up a Democrat you roll your eyes. Do you even know what you want?

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So then wtf? :mindblown:

This is what I don't understand about people like you. You have Dems, hate Republicans, basically just holding out until the perfect independent falls from the sky while Republicans literally run this country to the ground and are openly spreading racism, lies and transferring all the wealth to the top 1% but the minute someone brings up a Democrat you roll your eyes. Do you even know what you want?
these dudes really want girlfriends and wives and not leaders. Its sick.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Democrats push nothing but poverty on Black people. fukk welfare get your money up. All those entitlement programs house these hoes that breed with dusty nikkaz who end up birthing these hoodrats and jr dusty nikkaz that wreck havoc in Black society. Those programs are supposed to be stepping stones for those that are on hard times not something permanent. Only permanent people who should be on them are the elderly and disabled.
:mjpls: delivery