Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
You're a goofball. You think it's just simply because she black mulatto. lmfao. Not her character and beliefs.

She believes in Universal Health care, social security, abortion rights, fixing the education system, among other progressive beliefs. So I don't see what's wrong with her. Unlike every other stupid american , I'm not expecting nor looking for the perfect candidate cuz that's never going to happen. But if they cover what's on most americans lists of problems that need to be fixed, I'm cool with that.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
She believes in Universal Health care, social security, abortion rights, fixing the education system, among other progressive beliefs. So I don't see what's wrong with her. Unlike every other stupid american , I'm not expecting nor looking for the perfect candidate cuz that's never going to happen. But if they cover what's on most americans lists of problems that need to be fixed, I'm cool with that.
Not everyone has the same beliefs as you, or wants what you want. You should respect that, just as folks should respect your wants and beliefs. No one has to accept it.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Not everyone has the same beliefs as you, or wants what you want. You should respect that, just as folks should respect your wants and beliefs. No one has to accept it.

Why wouldn't you want free universal healthcare? Or social security and welfare? Or a better education system? I don't gotta respect shyt if you're someone who's against the benefits of Americans, our kids and the future of the country.

White supremacists believe they're superior and we're inferior, should I respect their beliefs too??? Smh. FOH

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County

She believes in locking up parents of kids who cut school, throwing the book at nikkas to fill up the prisons of her Jew husband. fukk that bullshyt you're talkin about.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Democrats push nothing but poverty on Black people. fukk welfare get your money up. All those entitlement programs house these hoes that breed with dusty nikkaz who end up birthing these hoodrats and jr dusty nikkaz that wreck havoc in Black society. Those programs are supposed to be stepping stones for those that are on hard times not something permanent. Only permanent people who should be on them are the elderly and disabled.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She should be VP. Get Joe Biden at the top of the ticket and Kamala as VP and that's instant-victory.

Biden is smarter than Trump but he's also got that "aw shucks" style to appeal to middle America cacs. He can beat Trump at his own game being aggressive too, if needed. Kamala represents the future and she will guarantee that liberal women/female POC's get out to vote. I think she can handle Pence.
Trump ain't doing shyt to hurt Black people collectively. Crime bill Biden done did enough damage to our community. Real white supremacists hide in plain sight.:camby:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Why wouldn't you want free universal healthcare? Or social security and welfare? Or a better education system? I don't gotta respect shyt if you're someone who's against the benefits of Americans, our kids and the future of the country.

White supremacists believe they're superior and we're inferior, should I respect their beliefs too??? Smh. FOH
Again, not every one shares your beliefs and/or values, and even if they do, not everyone will believe in following the same path that you do in order to get to the endpoint.

You are right, though, in that you don’t have to respect anything you don’t want to.

Nice try in trying to appeal to the emotions of others with your questions, though. I won’t take the bait, but know as of now, I won’t be voting for Kamala Harris, and it doesn’t have anything to do with her being a woman or biracial. Her views on immigration don’t align with mine. Anyone who shares her views on immigration or doesn’t come with a clear plan that specifically addresses the AA community(you don’t have to address everything I want, but you have to make an attempt), more than likely won’t be getting my vote either :manny: