Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You wanna go down this road........let's go:

p0sJIcbI_o.jpg

g0b0Qf0Y_o.jpg

:ufdup:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did he say specifically not to vote or is he informing the masses of who you voting FOR????:sas2: keep it 100
it doesn't matter. the intention is to depress the black vote. I wouldn't be surprised if he's being financially backed by conservatives.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it doesn't matter. the intention is to depress the black vote. I wouldn't be surprised if he's being financially backed by conservatives.

Nah nah it DOES matter... it's ok to expose trump for his misdeeds but since kamala is a democrat its not???:what: Dont you wanna be informed nikka???

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah nah it DOES matter... it's ok to expose trump for his misdeeds but since kamala is a democrat its not???:what: Dont you wanna be informed nikka???
sure I do but his equivocation between Trump and Kamala (or more widely Dems and Republicans) is disingenuous. I've skimmed through most of his videos and most of them are just about shytting on Dems and Liberals.

Where's the video about Trump aspiring to be a dictator?
Where's the video about Trump wanting to enact the insurrection act on day 1 to prevent protests?
Where's the video about wanting to give police full immunity (literally right after the brutal murder Sonya Massey)?
Where's the video about Project 2025 wanting to fire hundreds of thousands of federal workers (these are jobs that are disproportionately black and maintain what's left of the black middle class)?
Where's the mention of the wealthiest man in the world who owns the most popular social media corp in the world using his platform to both propagate Neo-Nazi ideology and prop up Donald Trump?
Where's the mention of the Republicans continually trying to disenfranchise black people from the voting rolls?
Where's the mention of the Supreme Court giving Trump full immunity?
Where's the mention of the Supreme Court rolling back the Chevron Doctrine, paving the way for more environmental disasters (which will also disproportionately harm black people)?

My point is that there are hundreds of examples (and much more egregious examples at that) of Republicans going out there way to put black people in harm's way. But this fake militant Prof BlackTruth nikka conveniently ignores it. Ask yourself why that is. Doesn't that sound like someone with a biased perspective?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
sure I do but his equivocation between Trump and Kamala (or more widely Dems and Republicans) is disingenuous. I've skimmed through most of his videos and most of them are just about shytting on Dems and Liberals.

Where's the video about Trump aspiring to be a dictator?
Where's the video about Trump wanting to enact the insurrection act on day 1 to prevent protests?
Where's the video about wanting to give police full immunity (literally right after the brutal murder Sonya Massey)?
Where's the video about Project 2025 wanting to fire hundreds of thousands of federal workers (these are jobs that are disproportionately black and maintain what's left of the black middle class)?
Where's the mention of the wealthiest man in the world who owns the most popular social media corp in the world using his platform to both propagate Neo-Nazi ideology and prop up Donald Trump?
Where's the mention of the Republicans continually trying to disenfranchise black people from the voting rolls?
Where's the mention of the Supreme Court giving Trump full immunity?
Where's the mention of the Supreme Court rolling back the Chevron Doctrine, paving the way for more environmental disasters (which will also disproportionately harm black people)?

My point is that there are hundreds of examples (and much more egregious examples at that) of Republicans going out there way to put black people in harm's way. But this fake militant Prof BlackTruth nikka conveniently ignores it. Ask yourself why that is. Doesn't that sound like someone with a biased perspective?

ok so why dont YOU make a video on trump or post one here... :what: what's stopping YOU from doing that???

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok so why dont YOU make a video on trump or post one here... :what: what's stopping YOU from doing that???
I'm not talking about me breh. I'm talking about the clown you keep posting. Don't deflect. Answer the question. Does that not seem ironic that he conveniently and routinely ignores the countless examples of Republicans putting black people in harm's way?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

This nikka is flagrant. Worse than most of the shills here:scust:
I'm not talking about me breh. I'm talking about the clown you keep posting. Don't deflect. Answer the question. Does that not seem ironic that he conveniently and routinely ignores the countless examples of Republicans putting black people in harm's way?
PBT has several videos shyting on Trump/Republicans. You just said shyt instead of taking 30 seconds and looking at his channel for yourself.