Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This nikka is flagrant. Worse than most of the shills here:scust:

PBT has several videos shyting on Trump/Republicans. You just said shyt instead of taking 30 seconds and looking at his channel for yourself.

Na…. He not a shill

He’s an admitted hater and liar of KHarris that’s been corrected can no longer keep up the lie.

More folks should do that

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Na…. He not a shill

He’s an admitted hater and liar of KHarris that’s been corrected can no longer keep up the lie.

More folks should do that
Nah, he's been doing wayyyy too much. He does the shyt people on here accuse people of, it's just okay because he's shilling hard for the Democrats. Zero balance.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka is flagrant. Worse than most of the shills here:scust:

PBT has several videos shyting on Trump/Republicans. You just said shyt instead of taking 30 seconds and looking at his channel for yourself.
You're wrong. I looked at his channel for about 45 seconds and saw that his videos are primarily about Biden and Democrats.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You're wrong. I looked at his channel for about 45 seconds and saw that his videos are primarily about Biden and Democrats.
You're moving the goalpost. First you said he ignores Republican foolery as in he doesn't mention it, now you're saying "primarily". Just take this tiny L and move along. You jumped out the window and were wrong.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Nah, he's been doing wayyyy too much. He does the shyt people on here accuse people of, it's just okay because he's shilling hard for the Democrats. Zero balance.

I don’t think it’s a bad thing to be a Republican per say

But I feel like as long as they are on some sadistic evil hateful shyt…. That’s really gonna hurt the black community.

We can’t play these games right now.

We gotta keep the ball from them, until they stop being lunatics.

Bring back them Bush type niccas

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don’t think it’s a bad thing to be a Republican per say

But I feel like as long as they are on some sadistic evil hateful shyt…. That’s really gonna hurt the black community.

We can’t play these games right now.

We gotta keep the ball from them, until they stop being lunatics.

Bring back them Bush type niccas
Both sides have policies that are harmful to Black America. I just don't like clowns like him pretending these are the "good guys" with our best interest at heart.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're moving the goalpost. First you said he ignores Republican foolery as in he doesn't mention it, now you're saying "primarily". Just take this tiny L and move along. You jumped out the window and were wrong.
Point to me a video in which he exclusively calls out Republicans & Trump. And if you manage to find one why aren't they as numerous as the ones shytting on Biden and the Dems?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Both sides have policies that are harmful to Black America. I just don't like clowns like him pretending these are the "good guys" with our best interest at heart.

Hhhhmmm respectfully. I hear you

But both sides don’t have Nazi marching in the streets and white folks getting powered up to be extremely more racist and backing shyt that will absolutely be a detriment to us.

At the very worse, with the Dems shyt stays the same

At the very worse, with the Reps, they trynna take us back to the 1800s.

We can’t play around this election and do the whole “bu bu bu look at the Dems” shyt.

Keep the ball away from the Reps and send the message out that they gotta get the MAGA folks up out of their side

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we've reached a bizarre point in American history when politicians who resemble Reagan
politically aren't seen as murderous and psychopathic.

The craziest thing the devil ever did was convince y'all he wasn't evil :pachaha:
We don't even want Bush back.
We don't even want Obama or Bill Clinton back.
We need something better.

Not the kinds of politicians who'll tell you to "Stop sagging your pants and acting like a thug!"
then sign off on murdering half a million people in the middle east or kill children and blow up
weddings or allow the proliferation of hostile architecture that literally creates the conditions for
8 mile or Bedford Stuvyesant or Compton or the Southside of chicago.
This sort of evil is so ingrained into society that it's just the defacto position. :pachaha:
Like you can't even question it lest you be called a secret republican.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Point to me a video in which he exclusively calls out Republicans & Trump. And if you manage to find one why aren't they as numerous as the ones shytting on Biden and the Dems?
giphy.gif

Hhhhmmm respectfully. I hear you

But both sides don’t have Nazi marching in the streets and white folks getting powered up to be extremely more racist and backing shyt that will absolutely be a detriment to us.

At the very worse, with the Dems shyt stays the same

At the very worse, with the Reps, they trynna take us back to the 1800s.

We can’t play around this election and do the whole “bu bu bu look at the Dems” shyt.

Keep the ball away from the Reps and send the message out that they gotta get the MAGA folks up out of their side
FALSE. The Dems will have illegals actually in your neighborhoods (unless you live with cacs), eating up alredy strained resources, upping poverty, and increasing crime. In sanctuary cities, they're basically above the law. Out here raping, robbing, killing, beating down cops and being rereleased in the streets, let alone the negative impact it will have on Blacks as they have anchor babies who will grow up and compete with our children with advantages since the government basically paid them to come here. Parts of NYC and Chicago look like the crack era again. I can't support that. That DIRECTLY hurts Black America, NOW in real time.

Those clown ass White Supremacists don't have the heart to come to Baltimore. The illegals are already infiltrating.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif

FALSE. The Dems will have illegals actually in your neighborhoods (unless you live with cacs), eating up alredy strained resources, upping poverty, and increasing crime. In sanctuary cities, they're basically above the law. Out here raping, robbing, killing, beating down cops and being rereleased in the streets, let alone the negative impact it will have on Blacks as they have anchor babies who will grow up and compete with our children with advantages since the government basically paid them to come here. Parts of NYC and Chicago look like the crack era again. I can't support that. That DIRECTLY hurts Black America, NOW in real time.

Those clown ass White Supremacists don't have the heart to come to Baltimore. The illegals are already infiltrating.

We can have this guy and anyone associated with this clown in control of the county breh

Punt it for now, talk to the Reps (if you hate the Dems) about getting some legit leadership in place and not the clowns and lets come back to this in 4 years

Not sure how that immunity helps us

bnew

Veteran
Daps