Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

Daps
My bank account is currently unburdened by what it had been after I donated $100 to her campaign.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I dont mean in a jezebel way, I mean in a machiavellian sense
I get it but this same sentiment was used to undermine Hilary in 2016. We gotta stop projecting female candidates as "cunning" or "scheming". I know Republicans will try to paint her this way and use her intelligence as to enforce a negative portrayal of her. Did not mean it as indictment on you just pointing out the unconscious bias people have for female candidates.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I get it but this same sentiment was used to undermine Hilary in 2016. We gotta stop projecting female candidates as "cunning" or "scheming". I know Republicans will try to paint her this way and use her intelligence as to enforce a negative portrayal of her. Did not mean it as indictment on you just pointing out the unconscious bias people have for female candidates.

people have these biases?

i thought the clinton thing was some conservative conspiracy about the clinton cabal staffed by assassins and spies

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
people have these biases?

i thought the clinton thing was some conservative conspiracy about the clinton cabal staffed by assassins and spies
Yeah they do. The conservative conspiracies were rooted in the untrustworthy bias people already had for a female candidate they were just able go exploit it then since Trump was a white man and did not have the controversies that surround him today. They can't use the untrustworthy angle now since Trump is a convicted felon and all the insurrection stuff he was involved in.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Yeah, she had a pretty progressive voting record during her time in the senate.

Based on her DW-Nominate score:

115th Congress:

116th Congress:

117th Congress:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I dont mean in a jezebel way, I mean in a machiavellian sense

tumblr_np1dcriu4f1rrkahjo4_400.gifv

:hubie:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
There is a stark contrast between Trump/Vance and Kamala Harris when it comes women's rights.

As you can hear below, JD Vance literally has said that he would "like abortion to be illegal nationally," and Trump took credit for Roe V. Wade being overturned.

Meanwhile,
@KamalaHarris has made it part of her platform to protect the reproductive rights of women.

There is a huge choice to be made in this coming election. What choice will you make?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196