Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I just think her detractors are unreasonable and have unrealistic ideology of law enforcement. Are there women in law enforcement, or men that you do respect? I didn't mention AG intentionally, because that was a recent, and also a short term, but she was very progressive on sex trafficking/human trafficking and meth trafficking/use in California.

The Gabbard shots were cheap, Twitter type of shyt, and Harris response wasn't worthy of the office of president.

What’s the difference between Brooklyn DA Ken Thompson and DA Kamala Harris?

You seriously don’t believe that shyt your saying that Gabbards shots were cheap when all she did was point out a fact...

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What’s the difference between Brooklyn DA Ken Thompson and DA Kamala Harris?

You seriously don’t believe that shyt your saying that Gabbards shots were cheap when all she did was point out a fact...

Ken Thompson, Brooklyn District Attorney, Dies After Disclosing Cancer

I don't know his work at all, but I don't see a glaring issue, reading this? Gabbard's comments lacked nuance, it's Twitter style attacks, which work in a debate, I get that. Harris office prosecuted marijuana cases, that was a part of policy at the time, which is mixed consequence, and one that looks mostly poor in hindsight. and so what? Gabbard made her seem like she was mocking those convicted, when she was doing a lightweight NY hip hop radio station interview. For example, if she had never smoked marijuana in college or whatever, would that make it better?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Ken Thompson, Brooklyn District Attorney, Dies After Disclosing Cancer

I don't know his work at all, but I don't see a glaring issue, reading this? Gabbard's comments lacked nuance, it's Twitter style attacks, which work in a debate, I get that. Harris office prosecuted marijuana cases, that was a part of policy at the time, which is mixed consequence, and one that looks mostly poor in hindsight. and so what? Gabbard made her seem like she was mocking those convicted, when she was doing a lightweight NY hip hop radio station interview. For example, if she had never smoked marijuana in college or whatever, would that make it better?

Bro I’m strictly talking about comparing both black DA Thompson and Harris record... Harris has been a DA and AG longer than Thompson yet Thompson got way more accomplished in his short time as a DA than Harris.. it’s all there in print.

Thompson free’ed more brothas who were wrongly convicted.. Kamala free’ed none.. that’s just one example

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
shyt is disgusting

No hyperbole, she oversaw so many civil rights violations. She didnt lose sleep, she doesnt feel bad. No remorse.

Thats some cold shyt. On a human level, you gotta feel something that people who, BY LAW, are no longer supposed to be in prison. But she made sure

Do you really think she cares about the migrant children in cages? Foh

U think the dem establishment cares about the migrants, outside of gaining political points?

She has never been pressed on it from any pundit, until Tulsi brought it up, front and center

Kamala is a clown. She isnt an ally, she's not with us. She's a crooked ass cop, and anyone truly excited for her is a lost soul

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
shyt is disgusting

No hyperbole, she oversaw so many civil rights violations. She didnt lose sleep, she doesnt feel bad. No remorse.

Thats some cold shyt. On a human level, you gotta feel something that people who, BY LAW, are no longer supposed to be in prison. But she made sure

Do you really think she cares about the migrant children in cages? Foh

U think the dem establishment cares about the migrants, outside of gaining political points?

She has never been pressed on it from any pundit, until Tulsi brought it up, front and center

Kamala is a clown. She isnt an ally, she's not with us. She's a crooked ass cop, and anyone truly excited for her is a lost soul

You know why she’s like that family... the fact that she have no kids, married to a cac she can’t see thr shyt she did was wrong on a human level.. She totally bought into the cac thinking. If she was Black in all sense of the word and had black children and a husband there is no way in gods earth she would have taken the positions she took without looking in the mirror seeing that it could be her husband or kids in the situations she created as a DA...

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You know why she’s like that family... the fact that she have no kids, married to a cac she can’t see thr shyt she did was wrong on a human level.. She totally bought into the cac thinking. If she was Black in all sense of the word and had black children and a husband there is no way in gods earth she would have taken the positions she took without looking in the mirror seeing that it could be her husband or kids in the situations she created as a DA...
beautiful post. i completely agree

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
She is accused of hiding evidence to keep innocent people in jail and keeping people past their sentences for free labor. If those accusations are true, how is that a part of her job?
Poster you quoted is a hardcore Kamala stan or Klobuchar.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
kinda weird you guys didn't expect/want her to do her job...
You an NY breh, you remember DA Ken Thompson of BK.. how in his short time as DA he got way more accomplished that Harris did on crim justice reform when it came to low level crimes that disproportionally affected black men.. Dude freed more bruhs wrongfully convicted of crimes than Harris even attempted to do which she didn’t, she focused on keeping bruhs in jail at a high clip..

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You an NY breh, you remember DA Ken Thompson of BK.. how in his short time as DA he got way more accomplished that Harris did on crim justice reform when it came to low level crimes that disproportionally affected black men.. Dude freed more bruhs wrongfully convicted of crimes than Harris even attempted to do which she didn’t, she focused on keeping bruhs in jail at a high clip..

I'll need to read up more on Harris and Ken again but I don't think we can flatly compare the two to one another. I think Thompson did a pretty amazing job but I think its important to remember that the stars really aligned for him and his vision of criminal justice reform while he was a DA at the local, state, and federal level. I don't know if Kamala had that benefit and to flatly wave away those issues is missing the mark. I know California has a lot of criminal justice and racial issues but I haven't followed it like I can here. I'm happy that a lot of wrongly convicted brehs were able to come home but it's bigger than the DA no disrespect to him. Being a DA is pretty thankless, there's a lot they get right and a lot they get wrong plus it has the burden of being elected position with politics weighing it down. Ken did get the Gurley case wrong imo btw.

I don't think Harris will be president but that's kind of irrelevant