Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Well you shouldnt have tagged me nicca. :stopitslime: This is still stupid. People taking issue with her having a white husband so you're going to go and vote for a cac who wrote the crime bill? FOH. Anyone who agrees with the stance of "she married a white man I cant vote for her" is stupid. Thats some ignorant coli bullshyt that got piggy backed off some other stupid niccas on twitter. I'd believe that people dont like her because of her former career as a prosecutor over who she loves.
:jbhmm:Not that i disagree, but you trying tell us something. :sas2:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Harris was a DA, like 15 years ago, things weren't nearly as progressive across the country.
DA and AG of California, a state that's usually 3-5 years ahead on progressive platforms and/or willing to move the needle more than other states. She had a chance to transform California's surprisingly archaic justice system, instead, she kept it status quo and even took the HOC route. She blows with the winds, a very old school politician who tries to play all sides

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I just think her detractors are unreasonable and have unrealistic ideology of law enforcement. Are there women in law enforcement, or men that you do respect? I didn't mention AG intentionally, because that was a recent, and also a short term, but she was very progressive on sex trafficking/human trafficking and meth trafficking/use in California.

The Gabbard shots were cheap, Twitter type of shyt, and Harris response wasn't worthy of the office of president.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I just think her detractors are unreasonable and have unrealistic ideology of law enforcement. Are there women in law enforcement, or men that you do respect? I didn't mention AG intentionally, because that was a recent, and also a short term, but she was very progressive on sex trafficking/human trafficking and meth trafficking/use in California.

The Gabbard shots were cheap, Twitter type of shyt, and Harris response wasn't worthy of the office of president.

I think it was probably best she not address the accusations on the debate stage but she should have after and she still hasn't. Not a good look.
Is it too much to ask law enforcement not to jail and block process for innocent people or slow discharge of prisoners for labor purposes? It looks worse for her because she is somewhat Black. It's inexcusable and likely the reason she hasn't said shyt because she knows it is.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The past few exchanges in this thread proves that democrats are more likely to accept injustices and corruption if it's a democrat doing it

Jeff Sessions was AG not too long ago, and if he did half the things Kamala did as AG, or oversaw what Kamala oversaw w/o doing anything to change it, there would be wall-to-wall coverage about it

Let's not forget, Kamala said she was PROUD of her record and work as AG.