Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fair, fair. spin the wrong word to use. just think that there's things like her coming in as a progessive and moving back towards the center as her wrong doing

Exactly and to say “...she has the best chance of replicating Obama's coalition...” Is laughable, we’ll never see that type of momentum Again and certainly not for Harris in 2020, given the context of how many in the black community perceive her.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
You'd have a hard time finding a black person of any descent who is gonna be against ADOS getting reparations. They out there somewhere, but I don't see them.

The issue people having are when certain ADOS people spend MORE time hating on other black folk than they do actually working on getting reparations. Look at the Twitter feeds of certain "leaders" in the movement, and count how many tweets are describing practical steps towards reparations versus how many are just hating on other Black folk. Look at the posts by certain ADOS-repping people on this board, and count how many describe anything practical via reparations and how many are just hating.

Don't be one of the hashtag dummies hating on other Black people and you won't get no hate towards you at all.

Actually it hasn't been difficult for me at all. ADOS people have always been used as the doormats for everybody else. This country designed for us to be the permanent underclass.

I personally haven't seen ADOS attacking anybody unless they come out sideways against us.

:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll know it's over for Kamala right?

Pretty sure it's gonna be Trump vs Elizabeth Warren at this point... :francis:

You daaamn riiight!
source.gif

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
This is why I can't take the Russian tin foil hat crew seriously. Now it's used as gaslighting anybody who has a difference of opinions. It's annoying at this point.

Some people on this subforum are following the sheep with it if you speak against what's popular.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
kamala was a prosecutor and her parents were involved in civil rights so she should know better. you can see the disdain and contempt. even white ppl can see it lol.

You would think she should know better but when you married to a cac you have to fight that conflict everyday... You can’t be an advocate for civil rights of black and brown folk without offending your cac husband.. so what do you do? You side with him thus it’s easy for lock up black men without consciousness because you don’t have to see a black men in your mirror, you don’t have black kids..

I mean haven’t folk noticed already that she hardly is seen in public with her white husband lmaoo

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You would think she should know better but when you married to a cac you have to fight that conflict everyday... You can’t be an advocate for civil rights of black and brown folk without offending your cac husband.. so what do you do? You side with him thus it’s easy for lock up black men without consciousness because you don’t have to see a black men in your mirror, you don’t have black kids..

I mean haven’t folk noticed already that she hardly is seen in public with her white husband lmaoo

He's around her all the time though but its strange they're never on a stage together

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

People like @AZBeauty underestimate how big of a deal her being married to a white man is looked at in the black community and why she can’t capture the majority of the black vote :yeshrug:, I’ve been saying this for the longest.

No offense to AZBeauty, I’m no trying to get into it with you :whoa:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
she just tryna get richer. she doesnt give a fukk about people. She doesnt even have kids. she couldnt care less about climate change

I just need Bernie or Liz to win. I'd rather give it to Berngawd but liz is fine, too.

Biden aint changing shyt for me. Old people dont care, just want trump out of office like that's gonna bring about change

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
People like @AZBeauty underestimate how big of a deal her being married to a white man is looked at in the black community and why she can’t capture the majority of the black vote :yeshrug:, I’ve been saying this for the longest.

No offense to AZBeauty, I’m no trying to get into it with you :whoa:

Well you shouldnt have tagged me nicca. :stopitslime: This is still stupid. People taking issue with her having a white husband so you're going to go and vote for a cac who wrote the crime bill? FOH. Anyone who agrees with the stance of "she married a white man I cant vote for her" is stupid. Thats some ignorant coli bullshyt that got piggy backed off some other stupid niccas on twitter. I'd believe that people dont like her because of her former career as a prosecutor over who she loves.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Well you shouldnt have tagged me nicca. :stopitslime: This is still stupid. People taking issue with her having a white husband so you're going to go and vote for a cac who wrote the crime bill? FOH. Anyone who agrees with the stance of "she married a white man I cant vote for her" is stupid. Thats some ignorant coli bullshyt that got piggy backed off some other stupid niccas on twitter. I'd believe that people dont like her because of her former career as a prosecutor over who she loves.

Aside from her husband her record as a DA is atrocious