Kamala Harris Jamaican Family Speaks Out

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
images

That's the flick where Kamala Brother was in!!!
Ghatdammit :mjlol:

I can’t breathe :russ:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
That man ain’t black. They can claim Jamaican and Jamaica all they want though.
I remember when I young volunteering in a hospital this man who is clearly Indian was saying he’s “Trinidadian”

I saw like “yeah sure you are” :mjlol:

That’s when I first learned of the mass immigration of Indians as cheap labor in the Caribbean and he was right, in Trinidad Jamaica etc they’re all just “Trini” “Jamaican” etc.

Kamala’s family is clearly mixed with african, white, and Indian and maybe more, but in Jamaica they’re just “Jamaican”

Calling them “black” doesn’t even make sense.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Only people still pushing this stupid shyt are the loser nikkas who don’t vote anyways :mjlol: Nobody worthwhile is wasting time to argue some silly ass a “how black are you really” pseudo science babble …..lmao at anyone thinking voters are going to be racking their brain about this shyt in the booth lmao
Right.. it's nothing but republincels and broke nikkas still happy about that baby ass $1,200 :dead:

I'm voting for Kamala and that's that she could be purple for all I care:manny:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yup. In his 1983 book "Black Marxism: The Making of the Black Radical Tradition", Cedric J. Robinson listed Kamala's MOTHER as one of the foundational influences who helped him to start the project of putting together the book. But try-hard Coli both-siders are in here trying to claim that Kamala's family didn't have a background in Black culture solely because Trump told them to talk about it.

GVC4L8QWIAA-ILs

People who have literally never lifted a single finger for Black causes in the real world are trying to talk shyt about something they know nothing about.

Total, utter lie that you only repeat because Trump's minions told you to. Kamala has claimed Black her entire life. I already pointed out to you that she:

1) Identified as Black as a child, lived in a predominantly Black neighborhood, attended a Black Baptist church, spent lots of time at the neighborhood Black community center, was bussed as a Black student

2) Her best friends were Black girls in high school

3) Went to a Black HBCU

4) Pledged a Black sorority

5) Became president of the Black Law Students Association in grad school

6) Dated prominent Black men in adulthood in the 1990s and 2000s

7) Won the Thurgood Marshall Award in 2005 from the Black Prosecutors Association

8) "What I suggest we do as African Americans is own this issue in law enforcement and then define it in the way that works for us because it is a myth, to say that African Americans don’t want law enforcement.” - from a 2006 conference of Black leaders on crime

9) From a 2007 article on Obama's candidacy: "The conversation highlights the lack of information that people in general have about African American contributions." Harris, who attended Howard University, said many Americans -- of all social and racial backgrounds -- have a limited perception of black people. In college, she saw African American men and women in leotards studying ballet in the arts department, young women with briefcases in business school, African Americans in lab coats studying medicine and in street clothes protesting actions on Capitol Hill. "We are diverse and multifaceted," Harris said. "People are bombarded with stereotypical images and so they are limited in their ability to imagine our capacity."

10) Spoke as the featured speaker at Black Prosecutors Association events, including one she hosted in San Francisco in 2010

11) "I was the first woman elected, first African American woman elected, and Asian American elected in the state as a district attorney." - from a 2012 interview with The Wrap

12) Was a leader in the Black Congressional Caucus

13) “She had two Black babies, and she raised them to be two Black women.” - Kamala speaking about her mother in a 2016 NYT interview

14) “My mother understood very well that she was raising two black daughters. She knew that her adopted homeland would see Maya and me as black girls, and she was determined to make sure we would grow into confident, proud black women.” - From her autobiography

15) “I’m Black, and I’m proud of being Black. I was born Black. I will die Black, and I’m not going to make excuses for anybody because they don’t understand.” - 2019 interview

16) "For other people who can’t figure out am I ‘black enough,’ I kinda feel like that’s their problem, not mine. Maybe they need to go back to school to figure it out. And maybe they need to learn about the African diaspora and maybe they need to learn about a number of other things.” - From another 2019 interview

17) "It affects everything about who I am,” she said. “Growing up as a black person in America made me aware of certain things that, maybe if you didn’t grow up black in America, you wouldn’t be aware of.” - Yet another interview

18) “When you’re at an HBCU, and especially one with the size and with the history of Howard University — and also in the context of also being in D.C., which was known forever as being ‘Chocolate City’ — it just becomes about you understanding that there is a whole world of people who are like you. It’s not just about there are a few of us who may find each other.” - Yet another interview

19) "On January 20, 2021, Kamala Harris was sworn in as Vice President – the first woman, the first Black American, and the first South Asian American to be elected to this position." - the very first line in her official White House bio since 2021.

20) “I grew up in a community where it was an extended family of people who told all of us as children [that] we were young, gifted, and Black." - Kamala at the 2024 Essence Fest

The claim that she only recently claimed Black or has tried to hide it at any point in her life is completely bullshyt. There were articles out when she ran for Senator about how it was the first time that many in San Francisco's Indian-American community found out she had any Indian background, as until then most of them (even the politically active ones) had just been thinking of her as the Black district attorney of San Francisco.
TLDR: “Kamala is black because she was around black people”

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yup. In his 1983 book "Black Marxism: The Making of the Black Radical Tradition", Cedric J. Robinson listed Kamala's MOTHER as one of the foundational influences who helped him to start the project of putting together the book. But try-hard Coli both-siders are in here trying to claim that Kamala's family didn't have a background in Black culture solely because Trump told them to talk about it.

GVC4L8QWIAA-ILs

People who have literally never lifted a single finger for Black causes in the real world are trying to talk shyt about something they know nothing about.

Total, utter lie that you only repeat because Trump's minions told you to. Kamala has claimed Black her entire life. I already pointed out to you that she:

1) Identified as Black as a child, lived in a predominantly Black neighborhood, attended a Black Baptist church, spent lots of time at the neighborhood Black community center, was bussed as a Black student

2) Her best friends were Black girls in high school

3) Went to a Black HBCU

4) Pledged a Black sorority

5) Became president of the Black Law Students Association in grad school

6) Dated prominent Black men in adulthood in the 1990s and 2000s

7) Won the Thurgood Marshall Award in 2005 from the Black Prosecutors Association

8) "What I suggest we do as African Americans is own this issue in law enforcement and then define it in the way that works for us because it is a myth, to say that African Americans don’t want law enforcement.” - from a 2006 conference of Black leaders on crime

9) From a 2007 article on Obama's candidacy: "The conversation highlights the lack of information that people in general have about African American contributions." Harris, who attended Howard University, said many Americans -- of all social and racial backgrounds -- have a limited perception of black people. In college, she saw African American men and women in leotards studying ballet in the arts department, young women with briefcases in business school, African Americans in lab coats studying medicine and in street clothes protesting actions on Capitol Hill. "We are diverse and multifaceted," Harris said. "People are bombarded with stereotypical images and so they are limited in their ability to imagine our capacity."

10) Spoke as the featured speaker at Black Prosecutors Association events, including one she hosted in San Francisco in 2010

11) "I was the first woman elected, first African American woman elected, and Asian American elected in the state as a district attorney." - from a 2012 interview with The Wrap

12) Was a leader in the Black Congressional Caucus

13) “She had two Black babies, and she raised them to be two Black women.” - Kamala speaking about her mother in a 2016 NYT interview

14) “My mother understood very well that she was raising two black daughters. She knew that her adopted homeland would see Maya and me as black girls, and she was determined to make sure we would grow into confident, proud black women.” - From her autobiography

15) “I’m Black, and I’m proud of being Black. I was born Black. I will die Black, and I’m not going to make excuses for anybody because they don’t understand.” - 2019 interview

16) "For other people who can’t figure out am I ‘black enough,’ I kinda feel like that’s their problem, not mine. Maybe they need to go back to school to figure it out. And maybe they need to learn about the African diaspora and maybe they need to learn about a number of other things.” - From another 2019 interview

17) "It affects everything about who I am,” she said. “Growing up as a black person in America made me aware of certain things that, maybe if you didn’t grow up black in America, you wouldn’t be aware of.” - Yet another interview

18) “When you’re at an HBCU, and especially one with the size and with the history of Howard University — and also in the context of also being in D.C., which was known forever as being ‘Chocolate City’ — it just becomes about you understanding that there is a whole world of people who are like you. It’s not just about there are a few of us who may find each other.” - Yet another interview

19) "On January 20, 2021, Kamala Harris was sworn in as Vice President – the first woman, the first Black American, and the first South Asian American to be elected to this position." - the very first line in her official White House bio since 2021.

20) “I grew up in a community where it was an extended family of people who told all of us as children [that] we were young, gifted, and Black." - Kamala at the 2024 Essence Fest

The claim that she only recently claimed Black or has tried to hide it at any point in her life is completely bullshyt. There were articles out when she ran for Senator about how it was the first time that many in San Francisco's Indian-American community found out she had any Indian background, as until then most of them (even the politically active ones) had just been thinking of her as the Black district attorney of San Francisco.
All this proves is the bytch is an agent to infiltrate us on some CIA shyt....she ain't black.

Did all the black shyt but married a white Jewish man.....chile

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I remember when I young volunteering in a hospital this man who is clearly Indian was saying he’s “Trinidadian”

I saw like “yeah sure you are” :mjlol:

That’s when I first learned of the mass immigration of Indians as cheap labor in the Caribbean and he was right, in Trinidad Jamaica etc they’re all just “Trini” “Jamaican” etc.

Kamala’s family is clearly mixed with african, white, and Indian and maybe more, but in Jamaica they’re just “Jamaican”

Calling them “black” doesn’t even make sense.
You are wrong, and your analogy shows you don’t have a good grasp on racial relations or history of Caribbean nations

When they’re here, they try and let it be known as a sign of respect for themselves and others here that they are foreigners, from whichever country. At home…that’s an Indian man, or coolie.

Black Jamaicans are black when they speak to you in Jamaica.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
And the goal post shifting continues.

If he had said something negative it would be "see! she's a fraud!" but because he was positive its "well he doesn't look black enough to me so it doesn't count!"

People have what they want to believe. They can and will work backwards to justify their conclusions. The fact of the matter is that democrats have not been trying to take people's rights away. Republicans HAVE. Republicans aren't about conserving anything other than white supremacy and the maximum amount of advantages for men so that the most violent and aggressive men can abuse children, women, black people, gay people, immigrants, the sick, the poor, and the disabled with zero consequences. It's their fantasy to be able to get away with the murder of anyone they consider beneath them, and there's only one party that has a track record for empowering them to do just that.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
You are wrong, and your analogy shows you don’t have a good grasp on racial relations or history of Caribbean nations

When they’re here, they try and let it be known as a sign of respect for themselves and others here that they are foreigners, from whichever country. At home…that’s an Indian man, or coolie.

Black Jamaicans are black when they speak to you in Jamaica.
Yup. That's why I didn't bother responding to him. It's clear he has never been to Jamaica or know any Jamaicans.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Yup. That's why I didn't bother responding to him. It's clear he has never been to Jamaica or know any Jamaicans.
I’ll likely be quoted with some response in an attempt to sound right to himself and the others but ya, I couldn’t let that one go. nikkas really acting like one of the most pro black nations in the world are not claiming they blackness :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Look how hard she was trying to make sure her kids were aware of their Indian roots and denying their blackness...no wonder Kamala "just turned black" yesterday :russ:

The bothsiders are dapping you cause their reading comprehension isn't even good enough to detect sarcasm. :dead:

TLDR: “Kamala is black because she was around black people”

Y'all claimed that she never claimed Black and wasn't raised in Black culture, so I prove that she's been claiming Black her entire life and was raised up in Black culture for most of her formational experience from birth through college....and all you have to offer is that deflection?

All this proves is the bytch is an agent to infiltrate us on some CIA shyt....she ain't black.

Did all the black shyt but married a white Jewish man.....chile

Holy shyt, so y'all are at the point where the CIA got a Jamaican man and an Indian woman together in the early 1960s to infiltrate the Afro-American Association and raise their daughter in Black culture just so she can assend to the presidency 60 years later.....to accomplish what exactly?

They really moved the goalposts from "She's never claimed Black" to "Her entire life is a CIA plot to pretend to be Black." :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
National celebrity judge who clearly understands libel and has a lot to lose, and claims to have heard this verbatim from the man's mouth :hula: random Coli breh

Breh, Judge Joe Brown doesn't care anything for libel, all he does nowadays is make up random fake stories to support Trump.

Judge Joe Brown claiming that Trump isn't racist at all. :dead:

Judge Joe Brown with the random ducktales claiming that Donald Trump financed Jesse Jackson's presidential runs. :dead:

Judge Joe Brown with the random ducktales claiming that Trump regularly gives loans to Black people then refuses to accept their payments and tears up the checks because he loves Black people so much. :dead:

Judge Joe Brown claiming that he didn't know who Trump was in the 1990s but ran into Trump at a Black club with no bodyguard just hanging out. :dead:

Judge Joe Brown with the random ducktales claiming that Trump called a police officer a coward after she shot an unarmed man who was looking for road assistance. :dead:

Judge Joe Brown caping for Trump's response to the Central Park 5 and calling for their execution. :why:

And that's not even counting the random Biden lies he was sharing earlier. THAT is who your entire narrative is resting on. A guy whose public political identity has become just a constant stream of ducktales in support of whatever racial narrative Trump is happening to push at the time.

Last edited: