Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
That's not guaranteed. There's still no benefit in running against Trump for anyone showing up to the party now.

Also do you really think the party is going to coalesce around whomever stabs Biden and Kamala in the back? Lets get real

:laff:
You're in the "i'll vote for a toaster over Trump" wing of the party, now you're saying people are going to be so mad Biden dropped out they'll sit out this election?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You're in the "i'll vote for a toaster over Trump" wing of the party, now you're saying people are going to be so mad Biden dropped out they'll sit out this election?

Show me where I said that. Don't be a fukking moron please.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Dems always pushing candidates nobody likes because it's "they're turn"
I'll vote for Kamala if she wins the nom but it aint looking good

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Something big has to change with the party. I'm done with these insider "vote for who we damn well tell you to" picks. These idiots will literally destroy election cycles trying to prop up candidates we all hate.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these are very unprecedented circumstances. I wish Joe had lived up to the 1 term thing and actually let us have a real primary.

given our current set of circumstances, Kamala is the best choice. she also has a better chance at winning than Biden in his current state. it's not going to be easy by any means, but I would rather the dems go down swinging than just wave the white flag weekend at bernie'sing Joe Biden for the next 3 months.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
if pelosi, obama, etc. come out quickly in support of kamala then the choice is made. if they are silent and cagey like they have been, then they must be trying to pick somebody the mega donors prefer. either way, it wont be "democratic"