The Deep State
image.jpg

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if pelosi, obama, etc. come out quickly in support of kamala then the choice is made. if they are silent and cagey like they have been, then they must be trying to pick somebody the mega donors prefer. either way, it wont be "democratic"
I don't think Pelosi wants it to be Kamala, hopefully Barack drops the support.

Dems should not listen to Pelosi, she is not some master politician when it comes to actually winning elections. her ass just sitting pretty in an easy unloseable and super rich district, that's why she has so much power.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I don't think Pelosi wants it to be Kamala, hopefully Barack drops the support.

Dems should not listen to Pelosi, she is not some master politician when it comes to actually winning elections. her ass just sitting pretty in an easy unloseable and super rich district, that's why she has so much power.
but will barack go against this donor sentiment? i think they are more coordinated than that.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but will barack go against this donor sentiment? i think they are more coordinated than that.
I guess it really depends on what they have decided internally for the convention. I don't think he is a fool though and I think he would be foolish to be in support of the open convention shyt. that just makes dems look completely disorganized and divided.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I guess it really depends on what they have decided internally for the convention. I don't think he is a fool though and I think he would be foolish to be in support of the open convention shyt. that just makes dems look completely disorganized and divided.
they already done crossed the rubicon on that one

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What is her platform? How does she separate herself from Biden? How does she galvanize voters to the polls?

A "she's not Biden" ain't gonna cut it.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Who does the DNC work now?
Are Biden delegates free to vote for whoever now?

Daps
Dems always pushing candidates nobody likes because it's "they're turn"
I'll vote for Kamala if she wins the nom but it aint looking good
I think politically it gives the Dems a few more plays to the book
-Age convo falls on Trump alone
-Mitigates the convo of "why didnt Biden do that since he was already president" while also
-Allows Kamala to run on Bidens successes and deflect his failures on to him
Not to mention if its not Kamala all that money they've fundraised can't just be slid to the new candidate. And if Kamala loses it saves the Dems from burning a future promising candidate and looking even more out of touch by forcing Biden through again. Ultimately they're calling the bluff of the crowd that claims to hate Trump "but Biden is too ____"