Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's hard to say because of the :mjpls: factor, but she at least has a higher ceiling than Biden. Could see her getting more popular if she talks about abortion as much as possible and demolishes Trump in a debate.

Plus it'll force the GOP to choose between dogwhistling and their attempt to appeal to black voters.

And with Kamala being a prosecutor and Trump being a felon she could push back on the "weak on crime" stuff.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
i just don't think biden has the vigor and articulation needed to get those swing state voters... biden is going to have to make the case to them that he isn't too old to do the job... so far, he's failing horribly with that..... kamala's issue, as you correctly pointed out, won't be her age, it'll be her gender... she too will have to make the case and it'll be a tough case... especially since she's not just a woman, but a black/indian woman.... but ... and this is the but ... she's has the vigor to make that case... she might not win those voters over, but she at least can make the case... biden can't....

i fear biden is going to step down.... the noise is not dying down... his numbers are going down, even if only by a point or two... but he was already down before that... that's like watching a basketball game and saying the home team is only down 15 points... yeah, it was 10 points before, the trend is not going in the right direction....

if biden steps down, and he likely will, kamala is the person best positioned to take over for him... this issue of biden's age and health should have been dealt with last year, but here we are.... i'm ready to roll the dice with kamala if the democratic party isn't unified behind biden...
A black woman can not win a national election in america

Biden is the only one that can beat trump because he is the only one that is going to get enough old white people to vote for him to make a difference

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Would be dope to see in there but sadly her at the top of the ticket probably won’t get the presidency. I’m in the boat of voting for Biden essentially translating into a vote for Harris.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
We know what this call for Biden to step aside really about… They don’t want Harris to be president…

That’s why I hope Biden tell you clowns suck a dikk.. Win the election and then once sworn in he retire and Harris is sworn in :umad: