• Trump wins

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • We lose

Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
The only reason Biden was the nominee in the first place is because Sherrod Brown decided not to run because his wife was against it I believe. Wasn't he the favorite?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Kamala has had terrible stories about her competence which is why she disappeared the last 4 years. and I suspect theres some secret dirt on her from what TYT was reporting. She has the same “do not touch” aura as John Edwards.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Kamala has had terrible stories about her competence which is why she disappeared the last 4 years. and I suspect theres some secret dirt on her from what TYT was reporting. She has the same “do not touch” aura as John Edwards.
if not her, then who...? biden is not there anymore.... debate in sept....? biden gets eaten like a guppy...... imagine all through october there are ads showing biden bragging about defeating medicare.... who can we turn to....?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
if not her, then who...? biden is not there anymore.... debate in sept....? biden gets eaten like a guppy...... imagine all through october there are ads showing biden bragging about defeating medicare.... who can we turn to....?
BREAKING NEWS: Multiples sources outline the apparent state of play on Biden at this time:
* plans to announce withdrawal from nomination as early as this weekend, with Sunday most likely * Jon Meacham polishing up remarks
* Biden with NOT resign the presidency
* Biden will NOT endorse Harris * open convention with Harris and about 3 others
* super delegates will not be allowed to vote on 1st ballot
* Harris is vetting at least four possible running mates, including Andy Beshear and possibly Shapiro
http://x.com/MarkHalperin/status/18...c9785c0f5595ebc0bfcc6a62831d30c0165|twcon^s1_

Its a newsmax guy so tifwiw but a lot of the GOP want Biden to stay in so this is surprising

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Anybody other than Trump and the rethugs. If it’s her, she’s got my vote. If it’s somebody else they have my vote. Anything is better than Trump, anything. It should just be about who can win.
Exactly. Biden is closer to the upper room than he is reelection. Run Kamala and a rust belt governor and let's go win. Trump only wins if Biden stays in