• Total voters

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It’s anyone but trump and the cognitive dissonance is landing everywhere right now. Our media system is a programming mechanism I’m convinced.

I think the system aka Kamala wins

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I got Kamala winning in a real tight race against Trump or either Trump gets washed and that depends on if Trump/Vance continues shoots themselves in the foot between now and November. The Trump campaign is already doing damage control going into August and Trump himself refuses to debate w/Kamala. Trump & Co. isn't doing themselves any favors.

As I said before in another thread, if Kamala chooses her VP correctly and gets enough of the women, youth, elderly/disabled, & LBGTQ voters in her favor along with a good margin of independent voters Trump/Vance are fukked November 5th.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
already surpassing Hillary's 2016 campaign
GT29Ir8W4AECLU7

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I got Kamala winning in a real tight race against Trump or either Trump gets washed and that depends on if Trump/Vance continues shoots themselves in the foot between now and November. The Trump campaign is already doing damage control going into August and Trump himself refuses to debate w/Kamala. Trump & Co. isn't doing themselves any favors.

As I said before in another thread, if Kamala chooses her VP correctly and gets enough of the women, youth, elderly/disabled, & LBGTQ voters in her favor along with a good margin of independent voters Trump/Vance are fukked November 5th.
If it ends up being 62% of registered voters turnout that I heard a prediction for yesterday she's definitely going to win.

shonuff

All Star
Daps

Is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president compromised by Iranian intelligence penetration of her staff?​

not as much as the penetration of the previous president by the Russian president.