kai cenat has been streaming 125 hours straight playing elden ring. wow

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
you're nothing until you're something though. Alot of people give up after a year or so. But yes there's people doing it for like over a decade that are still just making hobby funds. You have to treat it like a job though. Those same people will go into their day job sick, tired, unwillingly for 8 hours out of habit but wont push themselves consistently to stream and stream well. How many of those people will consider streaming for 24 hours straight? Sometimes its not in you.

Everybody not gonna be kai level but i see alot of streamers take long breaks and not work on their stage presence. At a certain point you gotta ask why is the white man worth it but not yourself? Cause he's paying you right away? Ok.. but there's a ceiling for that. But hey even if you dont succeed it may pave the way for something else.
:mjlol:I think that's cool if you have no responsibilities

But if you're a grown ass man you should look at more realistic career paths

Time is valuable

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i'll never in my life understand Gen Z's obsessing with watching people play games instead of playing them themselves
I was in this same boat until i watched some funny ass shyt. I like watching these idiots rage. Ill never watch them live but ill eat and watch their 10 min clipped youtube video. Dr disrespect still gets a chuckle out of me.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'll never in my life understand Gen Z's obsessing with watching people play games instead of playing them themselves
I agree but I did watch some streams of new releases to gauge if I wanted to get the game or not in the early days of Live From PlayStation on the PS4