kai cenat has been streaming 125 hours straight playing elden ring. wow

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
you're nothing until you're something though. Alot of people give up after a year or so. But yes there's people doing it for like over a decade that are still just making hobby funds. You have to treat it like a job though. Those same people will go into their day job sick, tired, unwillingly for 8 hours out of habit but wont push themselves consistently to stream and stream well. How many of those people will consider streaming for 24 hours straight? Sometimes its not in you.

Everybody not gonna be kai level but i see alot of streamers take long breaks and not work on their stage presence. At a certain point you gotta ask why is the white man worth it but not yourself? Cause he's paying you right away? Ok.. but there's a ceiling for that. But hey even if you dont succeed it may pave the way for something else.

We are raised to be workers not entrepreneurs so I get why folks struggle.

Taking that leap is definitely a different mindset.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you're nothing until you're something though. Alot of people give up after a year or so. But yes there's people doing it for like over a decade that are still just making hobby funds. You have to treat it like a job though. Those same people will go into their day job sick, tired, unwillingly for 8 hours out of habit but wont push themselves consistently to stream and stream well. How many of those people will consider streaming for 24 hours straight? Sometimes its not in you.

Everybody not gonna be kai level but i see alot of streamers take long breaks and not work on their stage presence. At a certain point you gotta ask why is the white man worth it but not yourself? Cause he's paying you right away? Ok.. but there's a ceiling for that. But hey even if you dont succeed it may pave the way for something else.
Facts. This can be applied to anything. I bust my ass 8+ hours a day at work but then when it's time to put in work for something that will probably benefit you excuses come out?

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'll never in my life understand Gen Z's obsessing with watching people play games instead of playing them themselves
It's a combination of some streamers being very entertaining and also re-experiencing epic moments in the game you love through someone else's eyes. It's the same shyt as reaction channels on youtube. It's dope seeing someone appreciate a classic song for the first time.