kai cenat has been streaming 125 hours straight playing elden ring. wow

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This reminds me of the movie “share?”

A bunch of people trapped in a room with a camera on them 24 hours a day. They pretty much have to entertain people enough for them to give them points and points allows them to buy little luxuries

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
It's the people that earn millions every year creating videos and streaming game playthroughs that makes me realize how crazy the world is.

Meanwhile, most of the general public goes to work every day to make some random ass white guy richer by doing all of the work while he sits and contemplates whether he wants to golf at 11 AM or 3 PM.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's the people that earn millions every year creating videos and streaming game playthroughs that makes me realize how crazy the world is.

Meanwhile, most of the general public goes to work every day to make some random ass white guy richer by doing all of the work while he sits and contemplates whether he wants to golf at 11 AM or 3 PM.

They cracked the code.

But the people at the top of their game…that shyt ain’t exactly easy either. People like Kai are 24 hour entertainers, they never turn off. Like someone above said being a popular content creator is like being in the Truman show.

It’s like you have to constantly consume media for content and when you aren’t you are making your own.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Young breh made. I watched him blow up too, watching him make videos in his college and in a car in the bronx to now he's this big. I was actually a fan before he joined AMP.
Yep, there is luck involved, but most big streamers grinded for years and put in the work when almost no one was watching. You gotta be likeable and relatable, though, which Kai is.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

for every kai cenat there are millions of others making nothing streaming