Votes: 138 41.7%

• Total voters

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
thankyou for expressing the answer in a civil manner instead of being a dikkk like the other dude. I genuinely didnt get the comparison and got insulted.. all three songs had a word at the end of every bar

I still feel like the structure is similar but I see what you mean

who insulted you?

:jbhmm: must be someone I have on ignore.

:mjlol: I bet other posters have him on ignore, as well.

:manny: you should put said poster on ignore, too.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
thankyou for expressing the answer in a civil manner instead of being a dikkk like the other dude. I genuinely didnt get the comparison and got insulted.. all three songs had a word at the end of every bar

I still feel like the structure is similar but I see what you mean
You deserved being talked to like that

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
you mus be from new Orleans lol. listen to the song.. since people wanna call out black rob for 2 songs that dont even have similarities... the what at the end of every bar in ruff riders anthem is clser to ha than whoa... and rr anthem was first... so juve bit X

Cash Money artists (like Pimp Daddy) had been doin' records like that since (at least) 1994...

edit - I see they covered this above

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
Bump...this was a good old thread. There are only a few rap/hip hop songs that were so unique I did a double-take when I first heard it.

Last edited:

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
I grew up in that era and it's pretty sad this era has no rap/hip hop songs and videos that were truly groundbreaking and made you do a double take the first time you heard it.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I hated Ha until I started writing music. Then I saw the utter genius in it. It's a classic from top to bottom. IMO that song doesn't have a date to it. You could take it back 50 years, or take it forward 50 years and the vibe would still be felt. Lyrically it's a blues song.