Votes: 138 41.7%

• Total voters

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I didn't mind Ha until I saw Juvie on TRL; Carson Daly asked him to explain what it meant (that is an extremely old sentence to type), and he said something like, "'Ha' is like when you askin' a question you already know the answer to, " and then gave the example, "oh you bought them shoes from the sto', ha?" :gucci:

I always suspected Juvie was mildly retarded, we would say he's "on the spectrum" today

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I grew up in that era and it's pretty sad this era has no rap/hip hop songs and videos that were truly groundbreaking and made you do a double take the first time you heard it.
You a lame frfr, to just assume this music ain't "groundbreaking" and "make you do a double take" to these kids. As groundbreaking as YOU feel Ha and Whoa was, I guarantee yo daddy don't think so, or his either. Don't quote me

Wait you a female? Well in that case re-read what I said but take out the aggression lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ha and it's not even close

Whoa is a prime example of why the Eastcoast Fell off and was over taking by the south, everything about that record is fake and commercialized
none of black robs bars made any sense, nobody ever in life said whoa except that cac from that TV show sitcom I can't remember that name, and black rob gonna make a song out that shyt, this is the cornball NY shyt that destroyed the eastcoast

Ha is raw, the beat bounce, and the lyrics are true to life, and ha is something people say conversations like know what I'm saying

I better comparison to Ha would be Where Yo ass was at with Future, Whoa was never similar to Ha to me except for repeating a phrase at end of a bar but the meaning of the songs were different, Ha was play on how people talk to each other in passing, and Whoa was just so fake rap fantasy bullshyt, imagine wealth, and random acts of ignorance spliced inbetween meaningless bars