Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I hope that family turns up again later in this season. The kid who kept calling em perverts :laugh: the fact that they were ready to die right there in the front lawn while staring at marshalls with shotguns pointed at them lets you know they were not to be fukked with. They were all smoking weed right in front of the feds w/o a single fukk given.

Agreed, why this show is so great. Only show on TV where you would say see those types of characters.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I was trying to remember where I knew black dude from, turns out he's Tom Walker!
I didn't even think about the irony in Rayland lecturing dude while doing the same thing.
I loved when that dude quoted Boyd
I'm trying to remember where the MP that is Boyd friend is from he looks mad familiar
Good Ep

You talking bout the " truth always sounds like a lie to a sinner" line?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Good episode...Wynn Duffy and his fukking hair lol....I wonder if he's still living in the motor coach.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
wynn.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I rewatched most of season 3, Wynn Duffy had some great interactions with Raylan, 'Next ones coming faster' and the scene in the room where Quarles was giving that work to the kid...'Maybe I will break you over that ladder and ride you like a pony...paint the room a different color'

And when theres a knock on the door of the RV, and Quarles is like 'just get the door', and dude comes in drawing down on Duff and Quarles, and Wynn is like 'Good call' :laugh:

His face when he saw Quarles, whenever he was getting creepy was classic....

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my prediction: dixie mafia & wynn duffy war with boyd this season

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wynn Duffy is a gangster but Quarles was a psychopath. I remember the scene I described above at the bar with Raylan/Quarles, Wynn was like :whoa: "we don't want any problems" and kept trying to leave. Wynn knew he was on the wrong team as soon as he found the dude tied to the bed.

Fred.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tim's joke about the family's dog being in the pound had me dying. Love the conversations on this show.

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
that church scene with Boyd was :damn:

Wynn is jokes for days, one of my favorite tv characters of all time

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Boyd's malnipulation skills :ohlawd:

Billy & Boyd's back and forth :lawd:

The look on Billy's face after Boyd's dialogue where he called him a foreigner :russ: Billy inside must of been :damn: this brehs good hes got me there, how can I save this salvage this. Then Boyd face constantly after that with what else you got for me. :smugfavre:

Boyd & Wynn :obama:

Good to see Wynn again, cannot wait for the Rayland & Wynn interactions to start up again.

This show just has the right blend of comedy, drama and action. The dialogue is so smooth and nothings forced