iyT1Qs5YVSMU3.gif

iQNIXqc20YIzx.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was that Raylan being introspective?

I doubt it. Was kinda ironic him saying that, and lecturing the dude about "you do all this bad stuff, and think it being for your kids makes it ok" when he was doing the exact same thing this ep. He wasn't supposed to bring in black dude, he was supposed to call when he seen him. The whole ep happened because Raylan was doing a bunch of shyt he shouldn't have been, trying to get extra money for his kid.

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The show takes place in rural Kentucky so some of the characters are red neck as hell. But if you can get past that it's like a modern day Western. There ain't a wack character on the show and the dialogue is pretty damn good. The villains are fukking great, too.

Plus the main character Raylan is gangster as hell. He's not Superman though so sometimes he gets his ass whupped. But it makes it more real. :manny:

Fred.

I don't mind the red neck characters, i love GREAT tv, I don't mind realism lol. I'll def check it out, i'm always looking for something new to watch. So it's somewhat of a western..hmm..interesting. speaking of which I need to watch deadwood as well.

too much crack

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't mind the red neck characters, i love GREAT tv, I don't mind realism lol. I'll def check it out, i'm always looking for something new to watch. So it's somewhat of a western..hmm..interesting. Peaking of which I need to watch deadwood as well.

too much crack

I think you'll like it breh. Season 1 is cool, but season 2 and especially 3 are :wow:

And this first ep of season 4 was :whoo:

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
great episode. I'm more excited for this season than i was for season 3 after this one.

"You ever hear the saying: you run into an a$$hole in the morning, you ran into an a$$hole; you run into a$$holes all day, you're the a$$hole?"

DMR

Killa
Daps
Raylan swagGivens stays stuntin' on these bytches :salute:

I knew Justified wont disappoint me :blessed:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
great episode. I'm more excited for this season than i was for season 3 after this one.

"You ever hear the saying: you run into an a$$hole in the morning, you ran into an a$$hole; you run into a$$holes all day, you're the a$$hole?"

says the first a$$hole, raylan never worked retail

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I was trying to remember where I knew black dude from, turns out he's Tom Walker!
I didn't even think about the irony in Rayland lecturing dude while doing the same thing.
I loved when that dude quoted Boyd
I'm trying to remember where the MP that is Boyd friend is from he looks mad familiar
Good Ep