Justice League War trailer

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
cool story bro....get that cac outta my justice league movies tho :camby:...replace him with green arrow if its not gonna be stewart da GAWD :blessed:

Come on, do you even read comics? Stewart is the weakest GL of all time. I'd pick any other GL over him to read. He is the obligatory token black superhero. Green Lantern the movie sucked but Hal still takes a steamer on Stewart's head.

Rayner, Gardner, Kilowog, Baz, Sinestro, Jade, the list goes on and on...oh and then there is bland ass John Stewart. Hal has done more in these recent cartoon movies than I remember Stewart doing in every season of the Justice League cartoon combined.

Recognize that he was created as a flat token black character and move on. There are plenty of dope black heroes throughout comics from both before John Stewart and after him.

But since I ruined him for you, here's a better character who would beat him in a fight, anyday, Tike Alicar aka the Anarchist :myman:

anarchist22.jpg

Last edited:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Come on, do you even read comics? Stewart is the weakest GL of all time. I'd pick any other GL over him to read. He is the obligatory token black superhero. Green Lantern the movie sucked but Hal still takes a steamer on Stewart's head.

Rayner, Gardner, Kilowog, Baz, Sinestro, Jade, the list goes on and on...oh and then there is bland ass John Stewart. Hal has done more in these recent cartoon movies than I remember Stewart doing in every season of the Justice League cartoon combined.

Recognize that he was created as a flat token black character and move on. There are plenty of dope black heroes throughout comics from both before John Stewart and after him.

But since I ruined him for you, here's a better character who would beat him in a fight, anyday, Tike Alicar aka the Anarchist :myman:

anarchist22.jpg
Capt stay getting his ass handed to him by black superheroes
black-panther-whoops-capt-o.gif
1700537_o.gif

BLACK EXCELLENCE
:blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This was ok. Not great.

Things I liked:

The new costumes were all dope, especially Wonder Woman's.
The action was dope. It was nice to finally see what would happen when all the heroes team up against one enemy. None of that 1 vs 6 shyt with the 1 kicking everyone's ass. That always seemed lame to me.
Good to finally see what would *really* happen in a Superman vs Batman fight. :laugh:

Things I didn't like:

Why were GL and Shazam so weak?
Why is Darkseid a giant?
Animation was garbage compared to Flashpoint.
Is Cyborg part earth-tech, part Apokolips tech? That wasn't really clear.
Story was nonexistent. I mean, it was just that... an invasion.

Batman didn't have prep time!! :troll:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
man the Nu 52 is trash source material and this movie shows. It sucks because DC had the writing game on lock for a decade plus and now their all about art, but the stories suck.

only bats and green laterns kept it up because they didn't make any changes. And the only one that got better is wonder woman in her own book.

Last edited: