Justice League War trailer

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So we got these two to look forward to now
Son_of_Batman_poster.jpg
Batman-Arkham-Origins.jpeg

say breh can you up Batman/Superman: Apocalypse?

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
The action was great the animation was pretty good I still hate these new outfits, but their was absolutely no STORY. This shyt was so bare bones I know the GAWD Dwayne McDuffie is rolling over in his grave with this weak shyt.

It had great action I know that may be enough for some people but I need a plot too. I did have a couple other problems with the film. Why in the hell was Superman so much bigger than the other superheroes? He’s supposed to be around 6’3 225 like batman but they had that nikka looking like the hulk. Darkside was like 60 feet tall and sounded like satan. I don’t remember Darkside looking like a fake ass Thanos.

Flashpoint I must say was awesome but I’m just not a fan of the new 52. They need to find away to run both universes because this new 52 shyt is gay.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Breh breh breh, y'all gotta step the game up at this point, if you gonna live that download life.

Get this LG bluray player, get blank discs, and muthafukkin FEAST on them MKV files :win:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/33248618?...76278501&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=62265509221&veh=sem

I mean, if y'all gonna go ahead and bust ya asses tryna convert files to xvid/avi, y'all might as well invest in this shyt and live that good life :manny:
what are the steps for this :ld: do I need a certain program to burn the movie to the disc?

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
The action was great the animation was pretty good I still hate these new outfits, but their was absolutely no STORY. This shyt was so bare bones I know the GAWD Dwayne McDuffie is rolling over in his grave with this weak shyt.

It had great action I know that may be enough for some people but I need a plot too. I did have a couple other problems with the film. Why in the hell was Superman so much bigger than the other superheroes? He’s supposed to be around 6’3 225 like batman but they had that nikka looking like the hulk. Darkside was like 60 feet tall and sounded like satan. I don’t remember Darkside looking like a fake ass Thanos.

Flashpoint I must say was awesome but I’m just not a fan of the new 52. They need to find away to run both universes because this new 52 shyt is gay.

The Flashpoint is part of the New 52, read a book called 'Earth 2'. Grifter was only added when New 52 launched because that's when they added the WildStorm characters into the mainstream DC continuity. All in all though, there are more things I like about the New 52 than things I hate. I'm digging the costumes, this is probably the best Superman suit yet.

The plot in War wasn't too much but it served it's purpose as basically being an animated version of The Avengers for DC. I think they nailed it with Cyborg in this one. Victory! Victory!

Darkseid did look a little off but they needed someone that could look threatening while fighting about 4-5 people at a time for a decent chunk of the film.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Bar
The Flashpoint is part of the New 52, read a book called 'Earth 2'. Grifter was only added when New 52 launched because that's when they added the WildStorm characters into the mainstream DC continuity. All in all though, there are more things I like about the New 52 than things I hate. I'm digging the costumes, this is probably the best Superman suit yet.

The plot in War wasn't too much but it served it's purpose as basically being an animated version of The Avengers for DC. I think they nailed it with Cyborg in this one. Victory! Victory!

Darkseid did look a little off but they needed someone that could look threatening while fighting about 4-5 people at a time for a decent chunk of the film.

Lol I know flashpoint is apart of the new 52 that’s why I said I liked it even though I’m not a fan of the new 52. The same complaint I used for the movie was the same complaint people said about the comic arc little to no story.

I’ve read some of the new stuff, and I’m just not a fan. I like a couple of things but overall it’s just not my deal. I know the universe I prefer and really enjoy is deader than fried chicken. I’ve just doubled down harder on marvel comics now. To bad their animation wing is light years behind DC.