Justice League War trailer

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
This was probably the first DC movie I watched in which I had already read the source material beforehand. Usually I watch a film and read the comic it's based off afterwards. That's probably why it was so dope to me. Almost a perfect adaption besides the replacement of Aquaman with Shazam...which I'm still a little salty about.

And to people talking about the animation in this one. I felt the art style and animation were nearly the same as Flashpoint's, especially since the movies are pretty much directly related.

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
I watched War and Flashpoint back to back last night, both are excellent but the animation in War is far superior, IMO.

Also, I liked War slightly more, it was almost a perfect team-up movie to me. Flashpoint definitely had it's moments and having not read either of these books, the random characters (Etrigan, Grifter (WILDSTORM!)) and how some of the villains were teamed up with heroes to fight off Themyceria and Atlantis in Flashpoint was very cool. Also, that last scene between Flash and Bats was obviously very touching.

I think Wonder Woman was a little too obnoxious in both films, but hideously so in Flashpoint, although I guess she was supposed to be the main villain. I didn't understand her reasoning for invading the world and killing people in cold blood. She makes Thor's douchebaggery pale in comparison. All in all though, very impressed with both movies.

Last edited:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
thought it was a good flick. the way everyone kept being surprised batman was real and not just some legend was dope.

thought it was interesting that Hal never heard of Bruce Wayne. I kept waiting for batman to pull out some kryptonite, especially since he apparently had that prep time.

did anybody peep how that military dude that was basically wonder woman's handler at the white house was named Steve? dude was a captain america lookalike

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
thought it was a good flick. the way everyone kept being surprised batman was real and not just some legend was dope.

thought it was interesting that Hal never heard of Bruce Wayne. I kept waiting for batman to pull out some kryptonite, especially since he apparently had that prep time.

did anybody peep how that military dude that was basically wonder woman's handler at the white house was named Steve? dude was a captain america lookalike
That is Steve Trevor, he has been Wonder Woman's male Lois Lane since the 1940's.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

I like that too...
Flash: Who you here with?:ohhh:
Lantern: I'm here with nobody... oh yeah Batman over there:yeshrug:
Flash: :ooh:BATMAN HERE?! HE REAL?!
Lantern: I guess... he's whatever :ld:
Flash: :whew:Mr. Batman, I am a big fan... :sadbron:THANK YOU BASED BAT!
Lantern: :childplease:Stop embarrassing yourself, he don't know you nikka
Batman: :birdman:Flash I respect all of your work in Central City :salute:
Flash: :krs::ohlawd:
Lantern: :pacspit:

Last edited:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hal Jordan is a fukking hater, I hate seeing that bytch in movies. Jon Stewart and Guy Gardner my nikkas though.
aqDwC.png