Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Watched this over the weekend...overall I enjoyed it. :ehh:

Things I liked:

-They gave Darkseid THAT WORK at the end :damn:
-Probably the best animated Wonder Woman design I've seen
-Fight scenes in general were really well done
-Finally a movie where the writers don't worship Batman and think he's invincible
-Superman was actually kinda hard in this movie :ld:

Things I didn't like:

-Darkseid's design could've been better...too bulky
-Speaking of Darkseid, he really didn't get enough lines in the movie. He had some epic lines in the Justice League cartoon, but he barely even said anything in this movie outside of generic supervillain quotes.
-GL was kind of an ass...he was pretty annoying in this movie. At least Shazam had the excuse of being a kid.
-Batman's voice was meh.
-The part with Superman getting kidnapped just seemed like an excuse to get him out of the way for a while
-The plot was a little thin, in general

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this shyt was :banderas: the teamup on darkside was :blessed:

only thing i didn't like was

wonderful and superman trying to fukk eachother - never had that been shown between them

how immature WW and Supes were as well

no kevin cosney as bruce wayne

no jon stewart

no aquaman

darkside not being as talkative as he normally is. Seemed intent on takeover usually like to talk shyt to superman

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
this shyt was :banderas: the teamup on darkside was :blessed:

only thing i didn't like was

wonderful and superman trying to fukk eachother - never had that been shown between them

how immature WW and Supes were as well

no kevin cosney as bruce wayne

no jon stewart

no aquaman

darkside not being as talkative as he normally is. Seemed intent on takeover usually like to talk shyt to superman

Like it or not, Stewart is like the 4th Green Lantern in terms of popularity.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Like it or not, Stewart is like the 4th Green Lantern in terms of popularity.
4th in popularity amongst whom though?? Jon Stewart, is also the recent generation Green Lantern........The fact that DC ignores that is straight up bullshyt, same with Wally not being The Flash.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
4th in popularity amongst whom though?? Jon Stewart, is also the recent generation Green Lantern........The fact that DC ignores that is straight up bullshyt, same with Wally not being The Flash.

DC stays fukking up with this new 52. They were about to kill Stewart to make room for the Arabic GL but the fans went crazy and called them out for killing of the black character to make room for a Arabic character

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Was just listening to Neal Adams on Kevin Smith's latest Fatman on Batman podcast and he said that the one thing DC didn't expect to happen when they announced the Green Lantern flick years ago, was the reaction of plenty of fans in their 20s or younger asking "since when is Green Lantern white?" or "who is Hal Jordan? I thought the Green Lantern was Jon Stewart" and they still don't understand the fact that a book selling 100,000 copies is nothing compared to the millions of people who watched the JL cartoons and they should've went with Stewart for the movie if only because there's an entire generation of fans who know him as their Green Lantern

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Was just listening to Neal Adams on Kevin Smith's latest Fatman on Batman podcast and he said that the one thing DC didn't expect to happen when they announced the Green Lantern flick years ago, was the reaction of plenty of fans in their 20s or younger asking "since when is Green Lantern white?" or "who is Hal Jordan? I thought the Green Lantern was Jon Stewart" and they still don't understand the fact that a book selling 100,000 copies is nothing compared to the millions of people who watched the JL cartoons and they should've went with Stewart for the movie if only because there's an entire generation of fans who know him as their Green Lantern
I was just about to post this!!!!! lol

And its all evident here, I was just literally laughing my ass off at the poster who felt like The Flash and Green Lantern switched personalities.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
BTW I had no clue that Neal Adams was so damn gully, he was just dropping knowledge....I got a lot of respect for him now.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was just about to post this!!!!! lol

And its all evident here, I was just literally laughing my ass off at the poster who felt like The Flash and Green Lantern switched personalities.

Word. Hell I didn't know about Hal Jordan until I got to college but I always thought Green Lantern was a black guy from jump. And Barry Allen being Flash was a hard adjustment too because it wasn't what I was used to.

Yeah Neal Adams' gulliness level is through the damn roof. Son got into knife fights, talked tough to a class full of students, AND jumped out of four story windows as a kid in Germany to avoid being hit by debris from explosions:ohhh: