Justice League War trailer

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What's with the Hal Jordan hate y'all know "The White Green Lantern" was the first Green Lantern

To be fair, most of us are young enough where our first intro to the green lantern was through Justice League animated so Jon Stewart is the norm as opposed to a variation..and most people don't know how many green lanterns there are anyway

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
To be fair, most of us are young enough where our first intro to the green lantern was through Justice League animated so Jon Stewart is the norm as opposed to a variation..and most people don't know how many green lanterns there are anyway

Yeah. I don't care what GL they use...but for the orgin it's always been Hal Jordan. But other than that I like both Hal and Stewert. I grew up reading them both. So I have no issue either way.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Movie sucked IMO, this was just as bad as the Superman Braniac flick....only characters I enjoyed in this were flash, Batman, and maybe Shazam.

The writing sucked, the animation sucked, Cyborg stays boring, I don't really care for new 52 Wonder Woman and Superman relationship............I can really go on and on on why I did not like it....

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Movie sucked IMO, this was just as bad as the Superman Braniac flick....only characters I enjoyed in this were flash, Batman, and maybe Shazam.

The writing sucked, the animation sucked, Cyborg stays boring, I don't really care for new 52 Wonder Woman and Superman relationship............I can really go on and on on why I did not like it....
dang

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Anybody have a link?

Edit: I just skimmed through the thread and saw the links, thanks brothers I love all of you. Still gonna buy this when I get the chance though. Just to show DC some support.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo did anybody know ANOTHER JL movie dropped too?

jla-trapped-in-time.jpg

Anybody got a link?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

the writing was borderline comedy. Cyborg's origin was so corny. whoever did the animation for Flashpoint should've done it for this one

tr2k

All Star
Daps

it wasnt that bad but it did feel like a Marvel animated movie. WW was basically the female Thor.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Warner Brothers Is Releasing A Surprise ‘Justice League’ Animated Movie Next Week On DVD
Posted 6 days ago by Jason Motes8
Warner Brothers and DC are shocking fans with a “stealth release” of a new original animated movie starring the Justice League, entitled ‘JLA Adventures: Trapped In Time’ which is being released next week. Unlike previous mature features (which unfortunately get merchandised in the Kids’ section of every story… because if it’s animated it’s for kids apparently, still), this is an all-ages movie that showcases the world’s greatest heroes battling the Legion of Doom.

The movie’s producer Giancarlo Volpe also worked on ‘Green Lantern: The Animated Series’ which started off a bit slow, but by the end was exceptional, so that’s promising. Volpe stated that this 52-minute movie is a stand-alone feature but that “in my head canon it could hook up to Green Lantern: The Animated Series.” This is… interesting, in that should this movie do well, perhaps Green Lantern (who isn’t depicted, so presumably isn’t in it) could be brought in for a sequel and fans could get some closure for that series, which ended with too many questions lingering.

As for who is included, we get most of the classic League, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and the Flash as well as relative newcomer Cyborg, plus Robin. At first glance, one would assume the winged female character in the sky is Hawkgirl, but if you look closer, it’s the Legion of Super Heroes’ Dawnstar. And what about the Asian martial artist above Robin’s head? Is that fellow Legionnaire Karate Kid? (In the comics, the character was Caucasian, but it would be logical to change him into an Asian character. However being half-Asian myself, I can’t help rolling my eyes at the one Asian character’s sole contribution being a martial arts expert. Aren’t Batman and Robin already that and more?) Another possibility, however is Samurai. Since they are using the Hall of Justice and the Legion of Doom, both concept that originated on the ‘Super Friends’ cartoon, why not use one of the Super Friends, and the character did wear a green costume. That’s who I’m guessing this is, although it was reported as Karate Kid on another site.

The voice cast includes WB regulars Grey DeLisle, Dante Basco, Jack DeSena, Diedrich Bader (likely as Batman) and Jason Spisak.

‘JLA Adventures: Trapped In Time’ comes out Tuesday, January 21st, 2014 exclusively at US Target stores. However, Volpe stated that should the release do well, it could expand to other retailers.

I will definitely be picking this up! Will you?

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
it wasnt that bad but it did feel like a Marvel animated movie. WW was basically the female Thor.
In some respects, like how they both come from a warrior/God/mythic society and are trying to blend in with manking, but Shazam was the Thunder God in this movie.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Justice League - JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time (DC Animated)
JLAadventures.jpg

Code:
Get ready for a battle of the ages when the Justice League faces off against its archenemies, the Legion of Doom, in an all-new movie from DC Comics.  A mysterious being known as the Time Trapper arises, and a sinister plan led by Lex Luthor sends the Legion of Doom back in time to eliminate Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman before they become super-heroes.  For Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg, along with teen super heroes Karate Kid and Dawnstar, the stakes have never been higher, the rescue mission never deadlier.  So join the fight for the future as the Justice League confronts its ultimate challenge... the threat of having never existed!
iEQuYMs.jpg

:shaq: