Justice League War trailer

Fallacy

Replace the last name with an X
Daps
Justice League - JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time (DC Animated)
JLAadventures.jpg

Code:
Get ready for a battle of the ages when the Justice League faces off against its archenemies, the Legion of Doom, in an all-new movie from DC Comics.  A mysterious being known as the Time Trapper arises, and a sinister plan led by Lex Luthor sends the Legion of Doom back in time to eliminate Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman before they become super-heroes.  For Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg, along with teen super heroes Karate Kid and Dawnstar, the stakes have never been higher, the rescue mission never deadlier.  So join the fight for the future as the Justice League confronts its ultimate challenge... the threat of having never existed!
iEQuYMs.jpg

:shaq:

Is this one worth watching, let alone a download?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
DC is like the nike of animated comic movies.
Can anybody tell me what the fukk is Marvel doing? The story/comic of justice league war came out in the comics like 2-3 years ago and it already has an animated movie. Why can't Marvel do the same shyt with their story lines?? How hard can it be to get a new avengers animated film? Civil war? Secret invasion?

God blessed DC :blessed:
Some of the dialogue & scenes were just like the comic :blessed:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
DC is like the nike of animated comic movies.
Can anybody tell me what the fukk is Marvel doing? The story/comic of justice league war came out in the comics like 2-3 years ago and it already has an animated movie. Why can't Marvel do the same shyt with their story lines?? How hard can it be to get a new avengers animated film? Civil war? Secret invasion?

God blessed DC :blessed:
Some of the dialogue & scenes were just like the comic :blessed:
Marvel with a fukkin Black Widow and Punisher anime & Big Hero 6 :stopitslime:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Justice League - JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time (DC Animated)
JLAadventures.jpg

Code:
Get ready for a battle of the ages when the Justice League faces off against its archenemies, the Legion of Doom, in an all-new movie from DC Comics.  A mysterious being known as the Time Trapper arises, and a sinister plan led by Lex Luthor sends the Legion of Doom back in time to eliminate Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman before they become super-heroes.  For Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg, along with teen super heroes Karate Kid and Dawnstar, the stakes have never been higher, the rescue mission never deadlier.  So join the fight for the future as the Justice League confronts its ultimate challenge... the threat of having never existed!
iEQuYMs.jpg

:shaq:
I watched this before I got out of bed this morning. It's definitely a made-for-tv joint to enjoy with the kids, but it had it's moments.

Robin going toe-to-toe with Karate Kid and that bird bytch had me like "Get them nikkas, boy wonder!" :ohlawd: