Justice League War trailer

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
It was cool how they had Shazam's interaction with Cyborg, but I wish they would've had Aquaman in there instead of him. I know he's got next in the DC animated game tho...

:laugh:Aquaman was a bigger a$$hole than anyone in the comics, too. Was all like we need a leader, and that should be me :birdman:. Come to think of it, everyone except Flash have a$$hole tendencies lol.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
As far as the mid credit scene goes

Newsarama, which was present for the film's world premiere last night, reports that the film features a post-credit stinger setting up a future DC animated film. They write that the scene features a vessel rising from the ocean, which has been damaged thanks to Darkseid's attack, and inside is Aquaman's brother, Orm (Ocean Master). Orm carries an old man's body in his arms and speaks the line: "The Surface Dwellers have killed our king. This is an act of war. And they will pay."

This scene seemingly hints at an adaptation of the "Throne of Atlantis" storyline that crossed over the Justice League and Aquaman comics last year, and when asked if "Throne of Atlantis" would be a future DC animated film, Warner Bros. replied: "You'll see a movie with Atlantis in the title."

Are you excited about a "Thrones of Atlantis" animated film? What other New 52 storylines are you hoping get animated? Sound off below!

http://www.superherohype.com/news/2...eased-in-justice-league-war-post-credit-scene

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I was surprised by how good this was.:leon: The designs grew on me fast and movie itself was just fun as hell.

I was at :laff:GL getting sonned by Darkside then getting mobbed by 2 random parademons.

I almost choked on my popcorn when that shyt happened.

Dude said she dressed like a whore. :russ:

:dead: at the way he said it though. It was like he was reading it aloud and wasn't sure if he should say it.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
team full of @ssholes
Superman cockblocking Hal

:dead:

dude straight up flew in and gave dude the deebo look :laugh:

was any of them not an a$$hole in this? superman just laughing at everyone while beating the shyt outta them, hal being borderline annoying, shazam tryna spit game when he is like 10yrs old :pachaha:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
i9B82dRALwiJA.gif

ibzSzY5d8XwLI4.gif