Justice League War trailer

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I hate to repeat myself. But god damn. Every WW fight scene was pure flames:ohlawd:

If the live action version of WW has the same fighting style as the aniamted one...

iewybnXbRMGJl.gif
Lowkey, Wonder Woman should be the most deadly among the League from a fighting standpoint. She almost as skilled as Batman in hand-to-hand, has super strength, and that warrior mentality that's ready to off a nikka.

She should ALWAYS be the most gully character when she's among the other heroes :wow:

This 52 outfit of hers is dope, too. I need a lapdance from a Persian broad in WW 52 cosplay :lupe:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Lowkey, Wonder Woman should be the most deadly among the League from a fighting standpoint. She almost as skilled as Batman in hand-to-hand, has super strength, and that warrior mentality that's ready to off a nikka.

She should ALWAYS be the most gully character when she's among the other heroes :wow:

This 52 outfit of hers is dope, too. I need a lapdance from a Persian broad in WW 52 cosplay :lupe:
Not to mention her ultimate weapon: The Power of the p*ssy:ohlawd:

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Maybe because it's following up Flash point, which is a tough film to top but I would rate it a tier below the batman vs. Sup series. Still a good watch though.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Maybe because it's following up Flash point, which is a tough film to top but I would rate it a tier below the batman vs. Sup series. Still a good watch though.
Yeah this was good but Flashpoint was:ohlawd:

-I didn't like Cyborg's origin.. It was kinda stupid imo. GL was ill but annoying. Batman and his gadgets are sick. He was throwing out all kinds of sh*t on Superman:heh:The fight scenes were amazing though[/spoilers]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
this shyt was good as hell....and my gawd wonder woman :salute: that bad bish is my 2nd favorite dc character :wow:...i still hate hal jordan but he had some funny lines :ehh: and when darkseid threw him in the bushes and he got instantly beat on by his goons was fukkin hilarious :laff:....i thought cyborg origin was weird but it was crazy how his armor kept changing all throughout til it looked normal