Justice League War trailer

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Movie was great :ahh:

Definitely gonna watch again soon. shyt looked clean as fukk on my 1080p tv. Loving the art style and animation on these latest DC films. Bats voice wasn't as bad once I got used to it.

I must be one of the few here that like Hal's Green Lantern. Dude can be a dikk, but he's entertaining. Stewart's still my dude tho, but him as Dwayne Johnson :dwillhuh:? Dude looks a lil too roided up to be John Stewart, and he needs to be a lil darker IMO. They need to save that the Rock for Black Adam if we ever get him and Shazam on screen, which would be dope if that ever happens. I know they've been using this nikka for every black role these recent years, but Idris Elba would be great as John Stewart. Though if it was up to me, I would get lesser known dudes for these type of roles.

Actually wasn't it his brother? If I remember correctly dude was the one that was declaring war on earth after taking over during Aquaman's absence. Been a lil while since I read that bit.

You right.

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
Movie was dope although I have a few nitpicks

- Why did they switch Flash and Hal's personalities?
- Batman's voice although it grew on me towards the end but it could still be better
- I've never seen Darkseid have the ability to fly

DC don't drop L's on the animated front

I'm assuming he is making himself levitate via telekinesis.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Movie was dope although I have a few nitpicks

- Why did they switch Flash and Hal's personalities?
- Batman's voice although it grew on me towards the end but it could still be better
- I've never seen Darkseid have the ability to fly

DC don't drop L's on the animated front

Flash and Hal didn't switch. That was Barry Allen as Flash, not Wally West and Barry is more straight-laced and not the smartass and jokester that Wally is

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Batman vs Superman movie cast rumors include Josh Holloway as Aquaman and Dwayne Johnson as Green Lantern for Man of Steel 2
Published 15 January 2014 | Serena McGill
Email Print
atc_ic_text.gif
atc_ic_arrow_up.gif
atc_ic_arrow_down.gif

More Sharing Services Share
superman-vs-batman.png

excited_elf.gif.pagespeed.ce.IcmEZy2bV8.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
THis movie was great...all of the voice acting was cool even though it took me a while to warm up to Jason O'Mara's batman just because everyone pales in comparison to the GOAT Kevin Conroy.
And honestly if WB wanted to do a Justice League movie all they need to do is transfer this joint to live action.

And the mid-credits scene!
So we gonna get Aquaman in the sequel when they adapt the Throne of Atlantis storyline which should be cool as fukk

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
The only thing I'm not feeling is the lack of Darkseid verbal ether. You know he could have been less monster-of-the-week and more TDKR Bane.

That's just me, tho. Movie straight fire regardless :manny:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writing on Capt Marvel and Wonder Women were a little annoying but all in all it was a good movie. They made the characters too similar for my liking.

I liked Supes superior attitude and it was funny seeing Wonder Woman get moist when she saw Supes. I also enjoyed Bats sonning GL in the sewers, and GL getting ticked when Bats complimented Flash.