Justice League War trailer

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
There are multiple black Green Lanterns, The Rock seems more like a Simon Baz than a John Stewart.

640px-Simon_Baz_002.jpg

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I wish Carl Weathers was young. He'd be the GOAT choice for John Stewart :ohlawd:

That mustache game :whew:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Movie was great :ahh:

Definitely gonna watch again soon. shyt looked clean as fukk on my 1080p tv. Loving the art style and animation on these latest DC films. Bats voice wasn't as bad once I got used to it.

I must be one of the few here that like Hal's Green Lantern. Dude can be a dikk, but he's entertaining. Stewart's still my dude tho, but him as Dwayne Johnson :dwillhuh:? Dude looks a lil too roided up to be John Stewart, and he needs to be a lil darker IMO. They need to save that the Rock for Black Adam if we ever get him and Shazam on screen, which would be dope if that ever happens. I know they've been using this nikka for every black role these recent years, but Idris Elba would be great as John Stewart. Though if it was up to me, I would get lesser known dudes for these type of roles.

Aquaman(I'm guessing cause he had a mask on) rising to the surface with the body of his king(father?) in his arms and declaring war on the surface people because they somehow are responsible for the king's death
Actually wasn't it his brother? If I remember correctly dude was the one that was declaring war on earth after taking over during Aquaman's absence. Been a lil while since I read that bit.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Movie was great :ahh:

Definitely gonna watch again soon. shyt looked clean as fukk on my 1080p tv. Loving the art style and animation on these latest DC films. Bats voice wasn't as bad once I got used to it.

I must be one of the few here that like Hal's Green Lantern. Dude can be a dikk, but he's entertaining. Stewart's still my dude tho, but him as Dwayne Johnson :dwillhuh:? Dude looks a lil too roided up to be John Stewart, and he needs to be a lil darker IMO. They need to save that the Rock for Black Adam if we ever get him and Shazam on screen, which would be dope if that ever happens. I know they've been using this nikka for every black role these recent years, but Idris Elba would be great as John Stewart. Though if it was up to me, I would get lesser known dudes for these type of roles.

Actually wasn't it his brother? If I remember correctly dude was the one that was declaring war on earth after taking over during Aquaman's absence. Been a lil while since I read that bit.
You're probably right, I'm not too familiar with the DC universe outside of the major characters

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are multiple black Green Lanterns, The Rock seems more like a Simon Baz than a John Stewart.

640px-Simon_Baz_002.jpg

Nah he should play that alien giant green lantern. Kilowatt or something. Idris elba should be carl stewart, and carl weathers is to old to be casted.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was dope although I have a few nitpicks

- Why did they switch Flash and Hal's personalities?
- Batman's voice although it grew on me towards the end but it could still be better
- I've never seen Darkseid have the ability to fly

DC don't drop L's on the animated front