Justice League officially flops. Only $94m opening week... Less than Iron Man 1 (2008) and GoTG

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Receipts. :ld:

Or Roosters coming home to roost!:yeshrug:

You must not been around here this summer:hubie:

Martha
LOL I been around. I know the stan wars going on. When I post in these threads I've always been just a casual fan enjoying both Marvel and DC's work. Yall the ones on here treating it like football teams and only one can be victor. General public like me just enjoying the movies for what they are. We not crunching numbers and picking apart frame by frame. We checking out the movies with our chicks, then going on with our lives. :pachaha:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
post-25374-michael-jordan-yeah-gif-imgur-x3ma.gif

Marvel fans didn't have real issues with DC until the DCEU was coming about. The DC stans were feeling themselves but the Marvel contingent was telling them to slow down. They said DC doesn't need to follow Marvel's blueprint and didn't want to listen. We constantly had to hear them bytch about the fun, one liners, and all the marvel movie tropes.
Word got out that BVS was :trash: and they were losing their shyt. The movie came out, was :trash:, and the L's have been piling up since. The chickens have come home to roost and we're laughing at them. It's well deserved :manny:
I mean...so pretty much online fan boys going in on other online fan boys. Got it. :russ:

Hey, I'm just a casual. I like both Marvel and DC movies. But if yall beef with the other side that serious, then cook on brehs.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie will make back budget and turn in a profit. There just needs to be slight tweaking

And Man of Steel 2 needs a green light. Matt Vaughan as director.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
He's the most well known because he is the superhero starter kit for all kids. But no, he isn't the most popular as far as people actually liking him. It's either Bats or Spidey in 2017.
Hell wonder woman more popular than him at the moment. Iron man, cap, etc lol. He will always be the most famous but there's plenty of other heroes more popular than him

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I mean...so pretty much online fan boys going in on other online fan boys. Got it. :russ:

Hey, I'm just a casual. I like both Marvel and DC movies. But if yall beef with the other side that serious, then cook on brehs.
For real. Brehs is treating this like they got stock in these companies or something.

DC will shoulder on. Marvel will soldier. These movies will keep coming out until general audiences get sick of them.

Till then, enjoy the flicks and the online mud slinging.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
For real. Brehs is treating this like they got stock in these companies or something.

DC will shoulder on. Marvel will soldier. These movies will keep coming out until general audiences get sick of them.

Till then, enjoy the flicks and the online mud slinging.
How come you automatically assume brehs don't own stock in these companies?!
I got stock in Disney, it pays a nice dividend semi-annually. :win:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
DC is horrible

Batman vs Superman was a chore to watch and it looked like trash. I think most people don't wanna go back for more.

I mean at this point it's official that Ben Affleck is comic book movie cancer. Between this and Daredevil. I wan't to blame him the most. He stinks
I would normally agree, but sadly, Affleck was the best thing in BVS, by far.