Justice League officially flops. Only $94m opening week... Less than Iron Man 1 (2008) and GoTG

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Look on the brightside DC brehs..... DC still gonna give yall a JUSTICE LEAGUE teamup yall can be proud of. With a Flash that actually can fight and run

Jokes and Quips courtesy of DC:hubie:

Martha

:ohhh: I bushed the CW shows long ago, but this looks more interesting than Justice League

The accumulated filth of all their bad films and deleted scenes will foam up about their waists and all the bad scripts , rushed movies and DC stans will look up and shout 'watch it, the movie is good, ' And the casual fan will look down, and whisper 'No'"

WXondYI.gif

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm legit laughing at 94 million in the opening weekend being a flop. Everyone now either wants something to be groundbreaking and if it ain't then it's declared trash. That myopic ass view is why some of y'all are so miserable.

That's a FLOP breh. Like are you serious, this is THE JUSTICE LEAGUE. The Holy Trinity of DC and The Flash. And this made 94 mil first week. The Avengers made 103 million in ITS SECOND WEEK! this is the lowest first week of any DCEU Film! Heads are going to roll behind this shyt.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
That's a FLOP breh. Like are you serious, this is THE JUSTICE LEAGUE. The Holy Trinity of DC and The Flash. And this made 94 mil first week. The Avengers made 103 million in ITS SECOND WEEK! this is the lowest first week of any DCEU Film! Heads are going to roll behind this shyt.
:wow:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some people missing the damn point once again. "how is it a flop" b/c it's the fukkin Justice League. that should print money. $600-700 mil? The fukkin Justice League should make a bil in its sleep. This is terrible news for them.

That flaming pile of shyt Suicide Squad made more in it's opening weekend. More than Batman and fukkin Superman, Wonder Woman, the first real appearance of Flash and Aquaman... Will Smith doesn't have that much damn star power
If word of mouth is good enough (most people agree it's actually decent) it can make decent money overall. OW isn't the end all.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
If word of mouth is good enough (most people agree it's actually decent) it can make decent money overall. OW isn't the end all.
this is a rarity. history says it's probably not gonna happen.

this whole "DC is an underdog, everyone's out to get them" mentality needs to die now. it was basically always bullshyt. Warner Brothers is a multil multi billion dollar entity, you shouldn't weep for them. they fukked up

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
If the movie makes profit it doesn't flop. So we don't know if it is a flop yet.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Conz

Superstar
Daps
If the movie makes profit it doesn't flop. So we don't know if it is a flop yet.
i mean, if you're looking for the literal definition of the word? i guess... but again, eeking out a small profit is not what Warner Brothers envisioned when they greenlit a friggin Justice League movie. These dudes were thinking about the private island they were gonna build, not a new Toyota Carolla.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
i mean, if you're looking for the literal definition of the word? i guess... but again, eeking out a small profit is not what Warner Brothers envisioned when they greenlit a friggin Justice League movie. These dudes were thinking about the private island they were gonna build, not a new Toyota Carolla.
Sure dude